Anyone besides me, think Dany will remain in Essos?

Frey Kings

If it wasn't for her brother, she will never know of her "birthright". There's still work to be done in Essos. And the Targs conquered Westeros, wasn't given to them. In her own way, she is conquering Essos (sort of), ruling as a (failing?) Queen. Mission Accomplished! shes a Queen! The Targ dynasty is over in Westeros. The only way she is coming back is to help defeat the Others. Shes a Essos-ian. (Copyright HouseofPancakes 2014)

Bah! Not only will she remain in Essos, the entire main cast (those still alive, that is) will gradually move there, making the Slaver's Bay the sole focal point of the plot. Westeros is just a red herring.

Historically speaking, There's only a few of the first man left. Children of the forest will roam again.

With all this to go west you need to go east going on I recently wondered wether Dany and her host will ultimately sail east, and land on the west coast of westeros. It would make the prophecy concerning infertility make somewhat true, she would sail into the sunrise and endup in the land of sunset: "when the sun sets in the east and rises in the west". Maybe after she has conquered all of essos, she will sail east, land north of the wall, and take the others in the rear... I would like that

With all this to go west you need to go east going on I recently wondered wether Dany and her host will ultimately sail east, and land on the west coast of westeros. It would make the prophecy concerning infertility make somewhat true, she would sail into the sunrise and endup in the land of sunset: "when the sun sets in the east and rises in the west". Maybe after she has conquered all of essos, she will sail east, land north of the wall, and take the others in the rear... I would like that

Yea that does make sense in a way, she will not sail though. But, we don't know how big Essos is, Its already 2-3x big as Westeros and there is far more human suffering in Essos than Westeros (not counting the always winter land, north of the wall). She will only go there when the others are released. There's 2 books left, and shes already failing in Essos as a Queen.

I doubt she will pass on the Targ gene.

I doubt her dragons will live on.

Archived