Does anyone else feel bad for Lollys stockworth

Abdallah

So i've been reading a Clash of Kings (i know what happens thanks to wiki). I really feel bad for Lolly. Why George RR martin did that to the poor girl i will never know. well heres hoping Bronn is a good husband. I know this is pretty obvious but anyone else feel bad for her?

Of coarse! GRRM likes his sexual abuse side-stories. A mob of 50+ men in the street. :shocked:
Along with poor pretty Pia trapped at Harenhall for a year with Gregor's gang & the Bloody Mummers. She wasn't pretty anymore when Jaime took her out of there. :(

Who knew GRRM could make you happy Ilyn pain chopped a dude's head off. Oh and then theres also poor Jeyne Poole

Who knew GRRM could make you happy Ilyn pain chopped a dude's head off. Oh and then theres also poor Jeyne Poole

Or how about that poor little 9-10yr Lazarenne girl the 7 Dothraki horselords took before slitting her throat.:o
Or the 12yr innkeeper's daughter that Gregor and Co took at the cafe table. At least the let her live.

Or how about that poor little 9-10yr Lazarenne girl the 7 Dothraki horselords took before slitting her throat. :o
Or the 12yr innkeeper's daughter that Gregor and Co took at the cafe table. At least the let her live.

Don't worry the dragon Drogon will eat that dothraki horselord.

As for the innkeep's daughter, Gregor died screaming so she's been avenged. 

Well if you can feel sorry for a fictional character then of course someone losing their virginity to a huge gang rape in the street would make you feel sorry for them. However she's alive, hasn't been severely burned, castrated, sold into sex slavery etc so far from the most unfortunate character imho!

Urgh! Poor Lollys! Its also the way she is treated by pretty much everyone after the riot that is completely abhorrent too! 

For example Shae:

"She's asleep. Sleep's all she ever wants to do, the great cow. She sleeps and she eats. Sometimes she falls asleep while she's eating. The food falls under the blankets and she rolls in it, and I have to clean her." She made a disgusted face. "All they did was fuck her."

Urgh! Poor Lollys! Its also the way she is treated by pretty much everyone after the riot that is completely abhorrent too! 

For example Shae:

I know. atleast sansa was nice and tried to calm her down to get her to go to the red keep. Sansa and her mom were the only ones nice to the girl 

Of course I feel bad for Lollys. Oddly enough I think Bronn will treat her pretty well, if for no other reason than to secure his power.

It's a shame how people make fun of her. She's obviously mentally disabled in some way but people in Westeros think that's more funny than anything.

Of coarse! GRRM likes his sexual abuse side-stories. A mob of 50+ men in the street. :shocked:
Along with poor pretty Pia trapped at Harenhall for a year with Gregor's gang & the Bloody Mummers. She wasn't pretty anymore when Jaime took her out of there. :(

I hope half a hundred is just a Westerosi saying like about a million is for us.

Of course I feel bad for Lollys. Oddly enough I think Bronn will treat her pretty well, if for no other reason than to secure his power.

It's a shame how people make fun of her. She's obviously mentally disabled in some way but people in Westeros think that's more funny than anything.

I think Bronn likes her. 

Archived