Conspiracy theory - Who caused everything!

devilish

In the beginning of the series we are introduced to a stable kingdom lead by fierceless but approachable king. The North is safe under the Stark family and the king can even afford taking his family on vacation to his best mate castle. Everything seems so perfect as Robert give his friend a promotion and propose a marriage between the two least bright of both families that would pave the way of an era of peace and prosperity across Westeros. 

However that was not meant to be. As we all know Joffrey ends up fighting with the butcher's boy which ends up with Mycah being killed. Ever since, blood had spread across all Westeros as the boy's blood screams for vengeance.

Mycah's blood was spread in Winterfell so its only fair that the Starks were the first to suffer from it. After Mycah's death, Bran ended up being shoved by Jamie Lannister and becaming paralysed. That must sounded as poetry to the young Mycah as he also was shoved by the Starks in a bid for them to obey the king.Ironically the blow Mycah's suffered was from shoulder to waist. Bran was paralysed because of injuries at his spine

The next to suffer was Sansa who had sticked to Joffrey and against this poor innocent boy. She ended up losing Lady (a direwolf was involved in such tragedy and its only fair for a direwolf to suffer because of it) and in time that same decision caused her to lose her father and be tortured by Joffrey. 

Mycah's revenge spread out like wildfire throughout those involved in it. Robert was killed during one of his excursions with his friends (ie Mycah was killed in similar circumstances), Ned who allowed the death of this innocent boy rather then challenging the king commands, ended up losing his head because he dared challenging the next king's command. The same thing happened to Robb, Ned's first born whose corpse was disecrated by attaching (ironically enough) a direwolf's head (read above)

Similar deaths kept on happening from Joffrey's whom similarly to Robert was killed while he was enjoying himself (same as Mycah) to Ned's two first borns who were betrayed just as Mycah was by the Starks. The Hound died like a dog same as Mycah did ironically after seeing Arya. In fact every Stark (apart from Rickon but there again you can't blame Mycah for forgetting about the guy, everyone does that) seem to suffer alot or die miserably apart from Arya who should have been killed long ago but is still alive and kicking and getting stronger at every passing day. Arya is the only one who defended the boy. 

However whose Mycah? You may think he's a random guy. Very little is known about him. However he's got red hair same as Melisandre has and his name is very close to that of Maekar Targeryan whose years of unappreciation were vindicated after killing his own brother and usurping his crown in the process.He's also know as the butcher's boy ie the butcher (blood) who was able to kill a Targ's boy and get away with it. Do you think that's a coincidence? I doubt it.

31 minutes ago, devilish said:

Mycah's blood was spread in Winterfell so its only fair that the Starks were the first to suffer from it. After Mycah's death, Bran ended up being shoved by Jamie Lannister and becaming paralysed. That must sounded as poetry to the young Mycah as he also was shoved by the Starks in a bid for them to obey the king.Ironically the blow Mycah's suffered was from shoulder to waist. Bran was paralysed because of injuries at his spine

But....Bran was pushed by Jaime before they all left Winterfell.  Before Arya met Mycah - they were south of the Neck, at/near Darry castle, when Mycah was killed.  They all had to hang around and wait while everyone looked for Arya and Mycah.

1 minute ago, Jak Scaletongue said:

But....Bran was pushed by Jaime before they all left Winterfell.  Before Arya met Mycah - they were south of the Neck, at/near Darry castle, when Mycah was killed.  They all had to hang around and wait while everyone looked for Arya and Mycah.

The great spirits must have known that Mycah was going to die

I'm not so sure about Mycah, but on a more serious note, I would say what has become known as the big bad was Petyr through the first three novels, I expect Illyrio to be revealed as the big bad in the second three novels, and unless there is some mystical entity in the heart of winter, I expect the Others will be the final antagonist in the last part of the story. 

41 minutes ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

I'm not so sure about Mycah, but on a more serious note, I would say what has become known as the big bad was Petyr through the first three novels, I expect Illyrio to be revealed as the big bad in the second three novels, and unless there is some mystical entity in the heart of winter, I expect the Others will be the final antagonist in the last part of the story. 

Oh you mean in books 8, 9 and 10? Due out in 2025? :D

Archived