Masjids in Manhattan II cookies to Raidne

Bellis

Listen peter,

If you can't stand the heat, then get the fuck out of the kitchen.

Thus if you can't stand the criticism, then don't spread/regurgitate rightwing extremist bullshit on this board or people will call you out.

It's really not that complicated.

So the only thing people get upset about on here is is Rightwing bullshit? Seems kind of one sided.

Pax, if it makes you feel better to think that your 'heat' has somehow stopped someone from arguing be my guest. I just find it ridiculous to argue on here, again, there is no point.

You won't sway me, and i won't sway you. You just want to hear your self talk

/leaving the kitchen/

I think islam in the U.S. is pretty well assimilated. If it was practiced that same way in the rest of the world, this topic wouldn't exist. It's the latter part that is the problem.

Repeating an irrelevant talkingpoint ad nauseum doesn't magically transform it into sensible. The behaviors or opinions of Muslims from other part of the world does not in any way mean justify the prejudice and intolerance that's being shown by righwing extremists to Muslims in America.

So the only thing people get upset about on here is is Rightwing bullshit? Seems kind of one sided.

Pax, if it makes you feel better to think that your 'heat' has somehow stopped someone from arguing be my guest. I just find it ridiculous to argue on here, again, there is no point.

/leaving the kitchen/

That's wonderful peter; don't let the door hit you on the way out. ;)

/leaving the kitchen/

I have just a small few posters on ignore, and it's generally those more hysterical posters who seem obsessed with ankle biting and focus mostly on ad hominem, rather than the topic at hand.

Generally in these threads, the ignored posts come in clumps.

It almost never fails.

Archived