Meanwhile, in the Vale Of Arryn...

Candor

That warging thing...

I wonder if sharing thoughts is going to be the key to the Starks come-back.

Everything bad happens due to lack of info, acting before thinking, acting with the wrong info, thinking something happened that didn't, or someone is dead and then they aren't, and so many more examples that my post could be a thread long if I went on further.

If they can all connect by the end of the series...the possibilities are endless.

And seriously, it might make me like the riveting Bran chapters better.

Because sometimes I just turn the page and see his POV is next and I am not so thrilled.

The wolves will return. - Jojen

It very well might.

I like Bran's chapters alot right now. The first book I wasn't very intrigued, but since the Reeds showed up, and when they went North, loved it. Now, after I've re-read, I even like his GoT chapters becuase there's a lot to learn from them if you pay attention.

At first I thought his dreams of falling were just a kick to the stomach. Here is this poor boy constantly being reminded of what happened to him. It took me awhile to realize with the crow and wolf what the hell was really going on.

Yeah, they have gotten better, and it has picked up since he left with Meera, her brother, and Hodor.

I've lost patience over a few Jon ones from time to time as well.

And that would be great with the wolves...I'm still pissed about Lady though.

It is a shame about Lady. Its my hope that Sansa might run into Nymeria perhaps in the Mountian of the Moon if Sansa is forced to flee that way. As far as Sansa warging the only evidence I've seen is when she is sleeping with that old Dog in Petyrs pad in the fingers, when Marillion starts messing with her the dog growls at him, its not much.

Yeah I am worried about the Vale too! Mainly Ser Shadrich, the mad mouse, and the mountain men and their ever bolder raids, not to mention the irobborn taking and sinking ships all over Oldtown (Tyroshi ships, carrying the dye Sansa so desperately needs right now D;

Thanks for starting this thread, this is one of the cliffhangers that has me dying to know, I mean, they really all are but I just worry so much for Sansaaaaa

It is a shame about Lady. Its my hope that Sansa might run into Nymeria perhaps in the Mountian of the Moon if Sansa is forced to flee that way. As far as Sansa warging the only evidence I've seen is when she is sleeping with that old Dog in Petyrs pad in the fingers, when Marillion starts messing with her the dog growls at him, its not much.

I have to wonder how Nymeria would respond to Sansa, though. Positively? Could Sansa 'borrow' her in a sense for protection and a chance to realize her warg skills?

Nymeria let's no wolf mount her.

True, but it's possible that's due to her bonded person's lack of interest in romance or ... other things, which is explainable, given Arya's age first of all, and her personality.

I wonder if Littlefinger will ever be bold enough to get past first base and run for home. :devil:

Another thing Littlefinger taught her "Always keep your hands clean." Littlefinger didn't count his advice being used against him; Sansa could have him killed off in a way that doesn't lead back to her.

What is the speculation for Harry the Heir?

Archived