Sandor Clegane v 10

Its quite possible, since he really does want Sansa's admiration. Yet he knows he scares her, so maybe he figured she was just too afraid and decided to come to her. But the fact he had to initiate everything pissed him off because he wants her to come to him instead. These two are soo complicated. :lol:

Oh Sandor *pats*

One day she'll swoon/sing for you, you just keep truckin', there, bud.

EDIT: Landed Knight status! Boo and ya.

Right I've found the Castle in the Cloud bit...finally and the dream bit.

Right the dream is in the chapter of ASOS of where she is having her dress made (and I am now furious because I've realised the seamstress knew about the forced marriage and also didn't tell her...grrr bitch). P239 of the UK version.

"In Sansa's dreams, her children looked just like the brothers she had lost. Sometimes there was even a girl who looked like Arya."

The Castle bit is in her chapter just before Joff's wedding, P227 of the UK version.

"There were clouds massing in the eastern sky, pierced by shafts of sunlight. They looked like two huge castles afloat in the morning sky. Sansa could see their walls of tumbled stone their mighty keeps and barbicans. Wispy banners swirled from atop their towers and reached for the fast-fading stars. The sun was coming up behind them, and she watched them go from black to grey to a thousand

shades of rose and gold and crimson. Soon the wind mushed them together, and there was only one castle where there had been two."

I'll start working on this tonight, quite a few interesting things jump out to me, but ill hold off on dissecting until i have my brain to myself... lol to many distracting things going on right now.

Oh Sandor *pats*

One day she'll swoon/sing for you, you just keep truckin', there, bud.

EDIT: Landed Knight status! Boo and ya.

Congrats! :thumbsup:

But this is exactly why Sandor needs to save Sansa from the Vale and Littlefinger. A second chance for them to get it right. After all she's been through, Sansa won't be afraid to thank him now. In fact she just might kiss him. ;)

This exactly!

Mrs. Queen of everything proper didn't think to thank him once her composure was regained. I don't blame him for being upset, because i agree if it was Ser Loras she would of been "swooning" over her knight in shining armor.

Exactly. I feel for him here too, although I doubt the man knows how to take a compliment :lol: Loras can't remember even giving her the rose that day of the tourney, but poor Sandor is clinging to the one time he acted like a knight in shining armour. I think later on in ASOS Sansa really starts to realise what she lost in him, and that's why she's feeling a tad bitter in AFFC.

Congrats! :thumbsup:

But this is exactly why Sandor needs to save Sansa from the Vale and Littlefinger. A second chance for them to get it right. After all she's been through, Sansa won't be afraid to thank him now. In fact she just might kiss him. ;)

Oh she will. Better look out, Sandor, you's in line to get face-raped! But you'll like it.

I know they'll get their chance, I just hope it lasts and it's not going to end mega tragically *eyes George RR menacingly*

Exactly. I feel for him here too, although I doubt the man knows how to take a compliment :lol: Loras can't remember even giving her the rose that day of the tourney, but poor Sandor is clinging to the one time he acted like a knight in shining armour. I think later on in ASOS Sansa really starts to realise what she lost in him, and that's why she's feeling a tad bitter in AFFC.

You have to feel bad for him. He wants her admiration so bad, he just keeps holding on to that one time. Aww *pats him*

I think she does. She mentions a lto that she wishes he was beside her. Example: When Margaery invited her to dinner she wishes he could have come with her.......................as in a plus one? I'm thinking yes!

I'll start working on this tonight, quite a few interesting things jump out to me, but ill hold off on dissecting until i have my brain to myself... lol to many distracting things going on right now.

I can't wait to see your interpretation! The last one you did was so fantastic :)

Am i wrong or does Ser Loras also have a fight with fire leaving behind quite a lot of scars?

Sansa's dream guy now shares something with Sansa's knight who isn't a knight.. probably doesn't mean anything, or maybe it does... is this considered "crack-pot" thinking?

I always thought it meant a little something. Agh, either way though, Poor Loras. He's gone through his life being good looking, whereas Sandor has been that way most his life. Their tragedies aren't comparable but in a way Loras might suffere more, and not be able to do as much with himselfe as the Hound has.

Right I've found the Castle in the Cloud bit...finally and the dream bit.

The Castle bit is in her chapter just before Joff's wedding, P227 of the UK version.

"There were clouds massing in the eastern sky, pierced by shafts of sunlight. They looked like two huge castles afloat in the morning sky. Sansa could see their walls of tumbled stone their mighty keeps and barbicans. Wispy banners swirled from atop their towers and reached for the fast-fading stars. The sun was coming up behind them, and she watched them go from black to grey to a thousand

shades of rose and gold and crimson. Soon the wind mushed them together, and there was only one castle where there had been two."

Ima gonna be a buzzkill here, but I thought this was a foreshadowing to being married into the Lannister fam.

Ima gonna be a buzzkill here, but I thought this was a foreshadowing to being married into the Lannister fam.

Only she is already married to Tyrion at that point......ugh, unless Winterfell and Casterly Rock are joined permenantly. :ack:

If it's right before Joff's wedding then she's already been married to Tyrion

Oh, OK, I don't know the timeline. Then I hope it doesn't mean she's going to stay a Lannister.

Unless of course Tyrion stays an absentee husband and Lady Lannister just keeps popping out black haired children with gray eyes that look like really tall Northerners.

I always thought it meant a little something. Agh, either way though, Poor Loras. He's gone through his life being good looking, whereas Sandor has been that way most his life. Their tragedies aren't comparable but in a way Loras might suffere more, and not be able to do as much with himselfe as the Hound has.

Exactly. Sandor gets a lot of flack for being a jerk but at the end of the day its all a facade put up to protect his feelings, he has to be like that in a way. Loras is used to the attention and privilege of basically being beautiful. He is an outcast now because his beauty has been stripped away, and it'll be interesting to see how he'll handle it all.

Exactly. Sandor gets a lot of flack for being a jerk but at the end of the day its all a facade put up to protect his feelings, he has to be like that in a way. Loras is used to the attention and privilege of basically being beautiful. He is an outcast now because his beauty has been stripped away, and it'll be interesting to see how he'll handle it all.

I don't see him taking it very well.

He's lost Renly, and now, this.

I'll still analyze it, there are a few other things interesting about what she's "seeing"

Also it's worth reading all the bits before and after. In the dream bit she has said how she will bring her children up to hate Lannisters, and in the Castle bit, there is a conversation between Shae and Brella and Sansa and i think a Castle of Gold is mentioned. Also, bt this is off the thread seriously, Tyrion comes in shortly after and makes a toast to Aegon and his two sisters and dragons. The whole scene just smacks of something else going on.

Unless of course Tyrion stays an absentee husband and Lady Lannister just keeps popping out black haired children with gray eyes that look like really tall Northerners.

People weren't fussed enough to see what Myrcella, Tommen, and Joff were, you never know. Though I'd prefer it if they could be together on their own terms.

Archived