Replace your favorite lines with "Hodor"

"They plunged through Stannis like a lance through a pumpkin, every man of them howling like a demon in steel. And do you know who led the vanguard? Do you? Do you? Do you?"

"Robb?" It was too much to be hoped, but....

"It was Hodor!"

They choose war then. So be it. Ser Barristan felt oddly relieved. War he understood. "If they think they will break Meereen by throwing stones--"

"Not stones." The old woman's voice was full of grief, of fear. "Hodor."

I love this thread too; it makes me laugh which is rather nice.

There was nothing else to do so Hodor did it.

I say it tastes like Hodor but what would a shy maid know of such things?

Tell me, at what moment during all iof this do you stop to blow your fucking Hodor?

p.s. This reminds me of the fortune cookie idea where whatever stupid fortune you get you add the words "in bed" at the end. It usually works quite well.

. . . three Hodors has the dragon . . .

. . . three Hodors must you light . . . one for life and one for death and one to love . . .

. . . three Hodors must you ride . . . one to bed and one to dread and one to love . . .

. . . three Hodors will you know . . . once for blood and once for gold and once for love

. . . sorcery is like a sword without a Hodor. There is no safe way to grasp it.

Prophecy will bite your Hodor off every time.

I say we start an international campaign to make "Hodor" the new euphemism for "penis." Go, Fan power!

"They tried to marry me to a Hodor once, but I soon put an end to that"

"The Hodor will be served after the cakes, my lady."

"The Hodor will be served when I want it served, and I want it served right now."

"You're wrong" Catelyn said sharply. "Every morning, when I wake, I remember that Holdor is gone."

"There will come a day after a long summer when the stars bleed and the cold breath of darkness falls heavy on the world. In this dread hour a warrior shall draw from the fire a burning sword. And that sword shall be Lightbringer, the Red Sword of Heroes, and he who clasps it shall be Hodor come again, and the darkness shall flee before him."

Archived