[BOOK SPOILERS] I've collected all the info I could on S2 casting and did side by side pics

MikeyDreamboat

The casting was truly phenomenal for season 1 and these additions look perfect as well. I can not wait to see Roose Bolton, even though he didn't really stand out for me in the books until ADWD I just find the actor that will be portraying him to be so promising...

Like most of you, I have been reading everything I can about HBO's S2 of Game of Thrones, which should essentially be a 10 episode series of Clash of Kings. I got photos of the actors cast, and did side by side comparisons at my blog.

Thank you for the link (and, of course, the work compiling the post)! It is good to see Pod cast, and the casting for Balon looks perfect!

Have they let on which Jeyne (if she is, in fact, one of the 2 important ones) Oona Chaplin is playing yet?

Thank you for the link (and, of course, the work compiling the post)! It is good to see Pod cast, and the casting for Balon looks perfect!

Have they let on which Jeyne (if she is, in fact, one of the 2 important ones) Oona Chaplin is playing yet?

Westerling. I don't know how I missed this, I'll try to edit her in this week. That's Charlie Chaplin's granddaughter by the way. Kinda cool.

The casting choices looks great, especially Davos, Craster, Balon and Stannis. All four actors cast have done phenomenal work and will no doubt do justice to the roles. I'm really looking forward to the season.

ETA: Thank you.

they should have inverted gilly with ygritte cause of the teeth :)

other than that, perfect casting! trully great..

if we really wanna get nitpicky

-maybe stannis should have his closely croped beard

-melisandre a bit more 'exotic'

-asha should be a bit more 'mean' and brienne more bulky

-xaro xoan daxos should be more middle-eastern than african looking

great cast, in any case..again!

Archived