Which Character would you do ?

TheZone

Actor: Kit, and whoever plays Robb, that scene where they are shirtless and cutting their hair *Drools*

Oh my yes. For some reason I didn't notice it or remember it the first time and only really paid attention to it on a re-watch. But yeah, it's Kit, Alfie and Richard shirtless in tight pants getting shaved. :drool:

Character: Gerris Drinkwater hands down.

“Tall and fair, with blue-green eyes, sandy hair streaked by the sun, and a lean and comely body, Gerris Drinkwater had a swagger to him, a confidence bordering on arrogance.”

“Ser Gerris was all his prince was not: tall and lean and comely, with a swordman’s grace and a courtier’s wit. Selmy did not doubt that many a Dornish maiden had run her ringers through that sun-streaked hair and kissed that teasing smile off his lips.”

Plus he said:

“Men may be fond of maidens, but women like a man who knows what he’s about in the bedchamber. It’s another sort of swordplay. Takes training to be good at it.”

Honorable Mention: Rhaegar, Brandon Stark, and maybe Jon.

Actor: Harry of course.

Yeah I can't get past that wig haha

LOL! It looked really stringy at times but Harry was giving me face. I love his bone structure and body type. He should do campaigns imo.

I find Richard more attractive on the show because they darkened his hair color.

LOL! It looked really stringy at times but Harry was giving me face. I love his bone structure and body type. He should do campaigns imo.

I find Richard more attractive on the show because they darkened his hair color.

Which is funny because in some photos I've seen of him, his hair looks more auburn-ish, which is really Robb's "actual" hair color.

Which is funny because in some photos I've seen of him, his hair looks more auburn-ish, which is really Robb's "actual" hair color.

I've seen his hair look straight up red too. I don't like that hair color on males except for maybe 3 exceptions. The more brown his hair gets the better he looks to me, lol.

Catelyn on the show is the only one who has the auburn hair.

Archived