Which Character would you do ?

TheZone

I think he's attractive regardless of who he's playing. He's got a deep, sexy voice.

Concerning Dinklage, that quote, I so agree

I could never, never, never.....! enjoy a guy who hasn't a sexy voice, no way. And "bugger that" isn't pillow talk, it's verbal vomit. I'd try Jorah though but I hate hair on the back, urrrrrgh!

And what totally turns me off is a lack of imagination, poor grammar and no sense of humour - I like my guys smart!

And before I do one of the good guys I'd rather fall asleep, my wet dreams are better!

So: Oberyn, hmm, who might play him?

And I'd do the big test and compare book Tyrion to Dinklage. I'll enjoy and tell you about my experiences.

No one ever called me a coward!

And "bugger that" isn't pillow talk, it's verbal vomit.

Yeah but a ball gag's an easy fix for that problem.

And what totally turns me off is a lack of imagination, poor grammar and no sense of humour - I like my guys smart!
This is true for a date, sure. But this is just a no-strings bang session. For me: intelligence is optional. Ability to STFU and follow directions, bonus.

Oh my lol, I told the same to a friend the other day, I called it a Winterfell sandwich :lol:

Characters I'd do in a heartbeat: Jon, Robb, Jaime, Theon, Jory (yeah, what? xD) and Mance. Girl crush on Val.

Actors: Kit, Richard, Nikolaj and Harry :smileysex:

This

It's kinda crazy! That is mine exactly!

Characters: Theon :devil: , Davos, Oberyn, Gerris Drinkwater, and Qarl

Actors: Nikolaj, Iain Glenn(Jorah), Sean Bean (Don't look at me like that :blushing: ), Jason Momoa, and my number 1 is Tom Wlaschicha (JAQEN) :drool:

Before I read this thread I was sure it would be just a bunch of guys on here, I have to say I am shocked at how many girls are posting a "do list".

I now have a better understanding of the fan base lol.

My list would defenetly be.

-Danaerys, book and show

-Val (Dany and Val together......if only dreams were real)

-Asha Greyjoy (it would be worth the risk, of losing my prick)

-Margaery Tyrell

-Cersei book and show (who doesn't want to fuck Cersei? both figuratively, and physically)

-Arianne

-most of the Sandsnakes

-Ashara Dayne

-Melisandre (I would make shadow babies with her all night long lol)

-Meera Reed

-Ygritte (I will have sex with anyone that Jon Snow has had sex with lol)

-Septon Lemore (If Tyrion is turned on by her naked, then I'm sure I would be to lol)

-Jeyne Westerling

-Lady Rohanne (she is the "Red Widow" of Coldmoat, in The Sworn Sword)

Book: Jon Snow (he had me at Lord's Kiss), Arienne, Asha, Qarl the Maid (think about that sandwich), Littlefinger

Show: Kit Harrington, the guy who plays Renly (in the teaser trailer for the second season, he looked hot with that crown), Richard Madden

Archived