HOT PIE for KING! Favorite Minor Characters?

I'm so into Ser Justin Massey right now. I have no idea why. I just like his vibe. I like Qarl the Maid too, and Tristifer Botley. Asha brings out the interesting in her male suitors, I guess.

I love Daven Lannister and his conversation with Jaime about Jaime's hand. I also love the way he hates the Freys and laughed when the archers shot Ryman Frey's horse. I hope he gets one of the better stoats - I bet he wishes they hadn't given Roslin to Edmure. I also like Genna Lannister, and I liked Cleos Frey and his fretting about Jaime's discourtesy to Brienne.

I found almost all the minor characters on Brienne's travels through the Riverlands well-drawn... not just Nimble Dick and Septon Meribald and Pod and Hyle Hunt but also those first two knights (Ser Illifer and the other one) and the Mad Mouse and Willow and Long Jeyne Heddle.

Qyburn fascinates me. His deeds are so monstrous, but at the same time he seems like this thoughtful intelligent scientific type.

Martin has created so many characters that even after 2 re-reads I still can't recall them all, even the very colorful ones. There must be hundreds of named characters. Even if we hardly get a line from them. That's freakin insane.

Curious to see more of Borroq bc Varamyr was such a dark and solid character

Love Alleras too for some reason. He's the cool kid who's still a nice guy.

Keep 'em coming

Dolorous Edd is freaking awesome. Let's face it, if you want to keep your sanity while spending your life on the Night's Watch, you need a guy like Edd around.

I can't put my finger on why, but I love Strong Belwas. He's probably the only thing I like about the Dany chapters in ADWD.

Pod is also one of my favorites. I just can't help but like someone who's that loyal.

Dolorous Edd

Bronn

Daven Lannister

Genna Lannister

Septon Meribald

Jory Cassel

Yohn Royce

Lothor Brune

Wyman Manderly

Maesters Luwin, Pylos, Cressen, Marwyn, Aemon, Colemon, Vyman

Thoros of Myr

Devan Seaworth