You're King now. Who will you judge and how?

Wise Fool

Thats excatly why I gave him that it is "technically" a punishment

In that case that's a great punishment :cool4: . I think that since you his king gave him this punisment he will be the most loyal bannermen you would ever have. I mean Stannis cutted his fingers of and he is loyal, after this he would be like Argos to you.

She farted a shadow that killed Renly, then farted another one that got the Castellan of Storm's End to commit suicide. Besides, she might enjoy Tormund Giantsbane's member

They were her enemies in a war and killing them were fair. And under my rule, anyone can enjoy anyone's member.

In that case that's a great punishment :cool4: . I think that since you his king gave him this punisment he will be the most loyal bannermen you would ever have. I mean Stannis cutted his fingers of and he is loyal, after this he would be like Argos to you.

Nah he sent Stannis to the wall, Davos will remain true to Stannis forever.

Nah he sent Stannis to the wall, Davos will remain true to Stannis forever.

I spared Stannis because the only real honourable thing he did in the entire series was to go defend Night's Watch (and he even managed to piss me off by the way he tried to usurp them out of land and castles afterwards). I don't like Stannis, I don't respect him. Everyone speaks of his "honour" and "justice" but lets look at the facts:

1. Committed kinslaying

2. Burned his wife's kin alive

3. Tried to screw over Jon and the Night's Watch

4. Would have burned Edric Storm alive if not for Davos

5. Burned the statue of his Gods and the gods of his family

The list goes on and on . . . Stannis sense of "Justice" seems more like a consequence of real and perceived injustices that were committed towards him. The only reason I am rooting for him going into TWoW is because he is fighting Roose Bolton.

Petyr Baelish- guilty of on numerous counts of treason, murder. Stripped of all lands and titles aside from his home on the Fingers. Whorehouses and other assest are liquidated and the money goes towards the reconstruction of the Riverlands. Kept under house arrest in the Red Keep. Appointed Hand of the King.

Jaime Lannister- Guilty of attempted manslaughter. Not guilty on all other charges. In view of service to the realm, pardoned on the condition he stays on as Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.

Tyrion Lannister- Guilty of two counts of manslaughter. Sent to the Wall.

Qyburn- Guilty on all charges. To repay his debt to mankind he will be quarantined in his dungeon lab and be made to run carefully supervised, government sanctioned experiments in an attempt to further Westerosi knowledge on scientific matters.

Roose Bolton- Not guilty on one count of murder. Guilty on one count of siring one bastard of a bastard. Appointed Warden of the North, on the condition his bastard is removed from the line of succession.

Walder Frey- Guilty on multiple counts of violating guest rights. Stripped of lands and titles. All assets routed towards reconstruction of the Riverlands.

Ramsay Bolton- Guilty on multiple counts of assault, murder, rape, torture and tax evasion. Stripped of all lands and titles. Winterfell is given over to the rule of Lord Rickon Stark. Given to Qyburn to be used as he sees fit.

Varys- Guilty on multiple counts of murder, treason, and theft. The wall.

Cersei Lannister- Charged with multiple counts of murder. Not guilty by reason of insanity. Removed as Lady of Casterly Rock. Kept under house arrest in Casterly Rock. Lands and titles pass to the Martyn Lannister.

I think that's all of them.

Ser Jaime Lannister: Wall

Brienne of Tarth: Kingsguard

Cersei: New High Septa

Stanny: Hmm. He wouldn't bend the knee. I'd offer Storm's End. He'd refuse as rightful King. So... I guess he'd have to die or take the black at some point?

Robert Stone: Lord Commander of Kingsguard.

Lord Frey: Punishment by the King's justice.

Hosteen Frey: See Lord Frey.

Black Walder: See Lord Frey.

All other Freys: Killed. All. Extinction.

Ramsay: Appointed King's Justice.

Roose: Stripped of title "Warden of the North." Now "Warden of the West" and Lord of Casterly Rock.

Tyrells: High treason. Mace and Marg executed. Others pardoned but they are stripped of the Reach and Highgarden. Their new main seat is Brightwater Keep.

Euron: Wall. And I'd try some sneaky shit to get him in as new LC.

Iron Islands: Scourged. All adult non-thrall residents killed. The rest to be settled in Riverlands/ some depopulated area.

Littlefinger: Slit his throat. Makes no sense that someone hasn't yet.

Wyman Manderly: New Lord of the Reach and Highgarden.

Aegon: Treason. Death by hanging.

Jon Connington: Stripped of Griffin's Roost. Given Littlefinger's holdfast.

[mod] Thread closed. Not only was it in poor taste to begin with, but multiple people (whose posts have been deleted) think sexual violence and raping people to death is acceptable discourse on this board. It is not, and if I see anyone posting that stuff elsewhere, you will be in for a long ban. [/mod]

Archived