Most cringe worthy sex scene

Brony Stark

Jaime and Cersei in the Sept, for so many reasons.

Jaime & Cersei didnt bother me at all...for incest I was much more disturbed by Theon making his move on Asha on the horse.

most disturbing

1 Ramsey/Theon/Jeyne Poole

2 Dany's first time with Drogo

3 Hearing second hand that Lollies was "raped half a hundred times" Thankful Martin didnt make me watch

4 Hearing that the Hound (Biter) raped a 12 yo girl at Saltpans

5 Ayra gets threatened with all manner vile things from Biter and the like but none happen.

Jaime & Cersei didnt bother me at all...for incest I was much more disturbed by Theon making his move on Asha on the horse.

most disturbing

1 Ramsey/Theon/Jeyne Poole

2 Dany's first time with Drogo

3 Hearing second hand that Lollies was "raped half a hundred times" Thankful Martin didnt make me watch

4 Hearing that the Hound (Biter) raped a 12 yo girl at Saltpans

5 Ayra gets threatened with all manner vile things from Biter and the like but none happen.

Dany and Drogo in the books isn't nearly as bad as the show.

Well basically most all cringed me, the closest to being good was Jon and ygriet (sp)

Most disturbed, Ramsey and Jeyene and anything else he could touch.

Most close to rape, Dany & Drogo, Sansa and Tyrion/LF

Do you think Gilly would have preferred a Soft White Worm?

And the big fat irony here is that the description of Tyrion's erect penis is actually anatomically quite correct. This is probably the part of his body where Tyrion is indeed just like any other man. Only Sansa has, at the age of twelve, fortunately never seen a penis in action before and for an unbiased onlooker a man's staff may indeed be of debatable beauty. :D Even Loras' best friend might have shocked her here.

These books are definitely misandric :)

Actually, Tyrion looked rather normal in his upper body, it was his lower half that was different. He seemed to be decently muscled with a broad chest, relative to his size. I must be lucky as the penis in my life does not match the description of a bulbous purple head or fat pink mast at all.

we are, though from my perspective there is little aesthetically pleasing about male genitalia, especially compared to a woman's sex parts

I knew you'd support me in this! Not a whole lot but decent size and uniform color can go a long way. :) Trust me, I can always find the male body (including its genitalia) pleasing. :)

I've heard the male genitilia described as "sword and pearls" amongst other things.

I think that's a rather nice description actually.

Actually, Tyrion looked rather normal in his upper body, it was his lower half that was different. He seemed to be decently muscled with a broad chest, relative to his size. I must be lucky as the penis in my life does not match the description of a bulbous purple head or fat pink mast at all.

IKR, thankfully I don't recall any bulbous purple heads and fat pink masts in my, uh, experience.

I think that's a rather nice description actually.

I still think "mighty man noodle" is cooler: http://wtffanfiction.tumblr.com/post/21958712617/genitals

Actually, Tyrion looked rather normal in his upper body, it was his lower half that was different. He seemed to be decently muscled with a broad chest, relative to his size. I must be lucky as the penis in my life does not match the description of a bulbous purple head or fat pink mast at all

It sounds rather prurient to discuss male genitals here, I feel a little sexist, but they are as different as female breasts and the beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. If the eye is mine there is nothing ugly in them :) - as long as they are washed.

Contrary to the series where Tyrion and Ros make lame jokes about how well Tyrion is equipped I think Martin wants to make a point that Tyrion is like any other man there, literally. And as far as I know, I am no doctor, the genitals of people with achondroplasia are absolutely average, meaning as individual as anyone else's. We don't need any more anatomic specifications, that would hardly enrich the story.

Again, here the movie is making an exaggeration of Tyrion's sex life to entertain the audience and because there are no pov thoughts where Tyrion reflects about sex. Maybe they had to construct this rather juicy scene to show that Tyrion is a young man with sexual wishes like any other man his age.

And fortunately a twelve year old is the most unreliable narrator here, the marble statues Sansa may have seen were no doubt a little different.

IKR, thankfully I don't recall any bulbous purple heads and fat pink masts in my, uh, experience.

I still think "mighty man noodle" is cooler: http://wtffanfiction...712617/genitals

I think might man noodle may just be the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life. Thank you, that is just awesome.

Yeah, bulbous purple head just brings images to my head, no man deserves that description.

Um, definitely the one where Cersei and Jaime got it on in front of Joffrey's dead body. Awkward and revolting. Ugh.

And ... the one with Sansa and Tyrion. It wasn't a sex scene, but it freaked me out a little how Tyrion stared at her long and hard after she undressed and stood completely naked. If I were her age and married to a man much older to me like that, I'd be scared out of my wits as she was, too.

As for the tv show, the one with Margaery and Renly made me curl up into a ball on my bed, LOL, just because Renly was soo not turned on her by, and she knew that, but still walked into his tent acting coy and seductive by opening up her tunic and draping herself half naked in front of him... *shiver*

Um, definitely the one where Cersei and Jaime got it on in front of Joffrey's dead body. Awkward and revolting. Ugh.

And ... the one with Sansa and Tyrion. It wasn't a sex scene, but it freaked me out a little how Tyrion stared at her long and hard after she undressed and stood completely naked. If I were her age and married to a man much older to me like that, I'd be scared out of my wits as she was, too.

As for the tv show, the one with Margaery and Renly made me curl up into a ball on my bed, LOL, just because Renly was soo not turned on her by, and she knew that, but still walked into his tent acting coy and seductive by opening up her tunic and draping herself half naked in front of him... *shiver*

it was like "you f*cking fag, put a baby inside me now, then you can go f*ck my brother i don't give a f*ck"

Archived