Tyrions journey to Danaerys

Qartheen Merchant

hopefully Tyrion gives her one of his signature slaps to the face and tells her that she isn't the hot shit that she thinks she is.

Oh, dear... You just killed yourself.

Have you read Dance? Dany is easily one of the least confident characters after Sam.

Not being confident doesn't keep you being arrogant. In fact, I'd say there's a direct correlation between the two.

What spell was that? Anyone can blow the horn, but the dragon would be bound only to the owner of the magic horn. So, Victorion could probably get one of his own men/prisoner to blow the horn for him, as Euron did during the kingsmoot.

The spell that turned Victarion's rotted old pus hand into a smoking necromancy fist.

Why does everyone say victorian will take viserion? Why not rhaegal?

I just say that because I personally think that stealing Viserion will fulfill the treason for gold HotU prophecy, and I always kind of assumed Rhaegal will go to Jon, but it's just speculation on my part. Now that I'm thinking about it, there's always the chance that Euron steals Viserion, and Moqorro lures Victarion into binding Rhaegal, only to have Vicky return Rhaegal once he and Dany meet up in Westeros.

The spell that turned Victarion's rotted old pus hand into a smoking necromancy fist.

I just say that because I personally think that stealing Viserion will fulfill the treason for gold HotU prophecy, and I always kind of assumed Rhaegal will go to Jon, but it's just speculation on my part. Now that I'm thinking about it, there's always the chance that Euron steals Viserion, and Moqorro lures Victarion into binding Rhaegal, only to have Vicky return Rhaegal once he and Dany meet up in Westeros.

Ser jorah can be the treason for gold as well.

Isn't viserion the white and gold one with red eyes? Should it be fitting that jon gets him?

hopefully Tyrion gives her one of his signature slaps to the face and tells her that she isn't the hot shit that she thinks she is.

"I know that she spent her childhood in exile, impoverished, living on dreams and schemes, running from one city to the next, always fearful, never safe, friendless but for a brother who was by all accounts half-mad … a brother who sold her maidenhood to the Dothraki for the promise of an army. I know that somewhere out upon the grass her dragons hatched, and so did she. I know she is proud. How not? What else was left her but pride? I know she is strong. How not? The Dothraki despise weakness. If Daenerys had been weak, she would have perished with Viserys. I know she is fierce. Astapor, Yunkai, and Meereen are proof enough of that. She has crossed the grasslands and the red waste, survived assassins and conspiracies and fell sorceries, grieved for a brother and a husband and a son, trod the cities of the slavers to dust beneath her dainty sandaled feet."

So, considering all that... I'm not sure I believe Tyrion will be telling her that she isn't the "hot shit" she thinks she is. Hell, an analysis of ADWD will show you that Dany is probably one of the few people in the world who doesn't think she's a "hot shit". She thinks she's a monster.

Is there any evidence that this spell would protect Victorion from the effects of the horn, should he decide to blow it?

How will Euron steal Viseron or any of the dragons without the horn?

Is there any evidence that this spell would protect Victorion from the effects of the horn, should he decide to blow it?

How will Euron steal Viseron or any of the dragons without the horn?

Besides the fact that his flesh is now imbued with fiery properties? I guess not, but given the context, and information we've been presented with about the dragon horn and Greyjoy motives, this just seems like the where things are moving, for me.

Euron is cunning, and I feel like if the Greyjoys only get one dragon, it'll end up with Victarion, but I'm not ready to count Euron out completely. The evidence suggests Victarion will get the dragon, but I wouldn't be surprised if Euron got one too.

Yeah, I'd like this too, since he'd end up dead 15 minutes at most after this and would beat even his father and Quentyn Martell in the Westeros edition of the Darwyn Awards.

I'm not sure how Victarian will take his rejection from Danaerys.

I am about 99% sure that she will reject his overtures.

Dany needs ships to sail to Westeros, I think Vic's ships are just the ones she'd need.

I say Dany takes the ships somehow from Victarian.

Tyrion could be the one that teaches Danaerys how to use that dragon horn.

I'm not sure how Victarian will take his rejection from Danaerys.

I am about 99% sure that she will reject his overtures.

Dany needs ships to sail to Westeros, I think Vic's ships are just the ones she'd need.

I say Dany takes the ships somehow from Victarian.

Tyrion could be the one that teaches Danaerys how to use that dragon horn.

Victarion isn't planning a proposal; he is thinking on using the horn to steal her dragons, behead her current husband, rape her and take her back to the Iron Islands as a captive and priced breeding mare.

Taking into account that he is planning to kill her hubby and steal her dragons, I think he takes her rejection as a given...

Funny fact: Dany is far from "the most beautiful woman in the world" right now, with all the living in the wastes, starving, eating poisonous berries, grass and the discarded leftovers of Drogon, suffering digestive disorders (maybe bloody flux)...etc. If Vic sees her now, he may decide not to marry her and leave her behind, because he already has the horn to control the dragons and that's all he needs.

Victarion isn't planning a proposal; he is thinking on using the horn to steal her dragons, behead her current husband, rape her and take her back to the Iron Islands as a captive and priced breeding mare.

Taking into account that he is planning to kill her hubby and steal her dragons, I think he takes her rejection as a given...

Funny fact: Dany is far from "the most beautiful woman in the world" right now, with all the living in the wastes, starving, eating poisonous berries, grass and the discarded leftovers of Drogon, suffering digestive disorders (maybe bloody flux)...etc. If Vic sees her now, he may decide not to marry her and leave her behind, because he already has the horn to control the dragons and that's all he needs.

Surely the horn only allows the user to bind to one dragon? We know that dragons only have one rider, after all.

And something tells me that when Victarion sees her, she'll be at the head of a very large khalasar. I don't think her appearance will be very important at that point. :)

Surely the horn only allows the user to bind to one dragon? We know that dragons only have one rider, after all.

And something tells me that when Victarion sees her, she'll be at the head of a very large khalasar. I don't think her appearance will be very important at that point. :)

Victarion is already doomed: Assuming Moqorro manages to break the blood bond Euron indeed has with the horn (I think that's the reason he gave the horn to Victarion; he expected him to blow the horn and dominate the dragons for him) the red priest, who thinks Dany is AA reborn has him in his magical claw and will betray him to Dany; Dany will roast him alive, Barristan Selmy will behead him, the dothraki will use him as a practice dummy for his arrows.

Victarion has no idea about the mess he is getting into.

Not sure if this was mentioned but both Tyrion and Dany are/were considered murderers by their kin for killing their mothers during child birth. That is certainly a common thread that could serve to bind them emotionally. I could definitely see Dany about to feed Tyrion to one of her dragons when suddenly he mentions how his mother died during childbirth as well and Dany can relate.

Archived