Character Who Need to Get Together

Headless Ned & UnCat

Gendry & Jon. It's Nedbert come again.

Lyanna Stark & Brienne. It would be like a pseudo-medieval buddy cop movie, but with swords and starring women.

Ned & Brienne. For Sansa! And honour. And promises.

Lyanna & Obara Sand. Badass.

Arya & Jeyne Poole. So one can forget being Arya, and one can remember.

Lyanna & Cersei, just to spite Robert.

Ned & Dany. He's exactly the kind of advisors she needs, imo, and he could help shedding some light on Aerys and Rhaegar.

Rhaegar & Melisandre. They could dress in matching red clothes, talk about prophecies all day, and roleplay Azor Ahai and Nissa Nissa in bed.

Arya & Jeyne Poole. So one can forget being Arya, and one can remember.

I would find it interesting if finding Jeyne's condition is what sends Arya back to Westeros--i could totally see her hunting down and killing (perhaps flaying) Ramsey. I think Sansa needs to find Jeyne, too.

I doubt that Arya would want to avenge Jeyne. Jeyne still talks about Arya in the same way she did at WF in ADWD.

I think it's best if they don't see each other again because it's not guaranteed to go well although I don't agree with the theories that Arya will kill "Arya". They don't like each other and the whole "Arya" thing could add a new layer of anger and resentment.

Arya already heard about being married off to Ramsay but I don't think she understood that someone was being married off in her place. She didn't think about it again either. Who knows if she's heard about it when she listens to news from Westeros.

Anyways, Jon and Dany should meet.

I think Arya will meet Dany and a Greyjoy although I'm not sure if it's Euron or Victarion. I'm looking forward to it.

I want Gerris to live long enough and pop up in an Arya POV.

Jon and Arya. If only for one time.

I want Bran to see Arya. He thought he saw her twice. I'll never get them speaking to one another. :crying:

I would have loved to see Viserys and Aerys' reactions to Drogon, Viserion, and Rhaegal.

Jorah and Victarion. Hopefully they will kill each other.

Damphair and Patchface.

It'd be cute if Shireen and Myrcella were friends but that will never happen.

Rickon and Lyanna Mormont can be cute and play together.

Loras and idk Satin, (if he's gay and not just gay for pay)? I feel like Connington is too cold to be with Loras. He's not like Renly. Plus, he'd dying.

I agree with Brienne-Sansa and Ned-Davos. In fact, Ned's probably met Stannis as they both played a role in saving Stannis when he was under siege.

I'll add Brienne-Arya too. "What, my mother swore you into her service?" (A woman? Nice!) Followed by Brienne instinctively rubbing her neck and tactfully not mentioning Lady Stoneheart...

Also, Sansa-Val. Val's beautiful, brave, and not someone who plays games with people. The older sister role model she's always wanted. Bonus points for being a princess of sorts.

Arya and Meera. A nice, thoughtful, capable, older girl role model. Yay.

I agree with Brienne-Sansa and Ned-Davos. In fact, Ned's probably met Stannis as they both played a role in saving Stannis when he was under siege.

I'll add Brienne-Arya too. "What, my mother swore you into her service?" (A woman? Nice!) Followed by Brienne instinctively rubbing her neck and tactfully not mentioning Lady Stoneheart...

Also, Sansa-Val. Val's beautiful, brave, and not someone who plays games with people. The older sister role model she's always wanted. Bonus points for being a princess of sorts.

Arya and Meera. A nice, thoughtful, capable, older girl role model. Yay.

Arya would love Meera. If she had known her before all she crap started, she would have spent a week following Robb and shouting "MARRY MEERA, MARRY MEERA, MARRY MEERA, MARRY MEERAAAAAAAA....!"

I guess she would get along with Brienne, and would love Asha if she wasn't an enemy. She would like Sarella a lot too.

Bran actually once said that Meera reminded him of Arya.

“…but Meera reminded Bran of his sister Arya. She wasn’t scared to get dirty, and she could run and fight and throw as good as a boy. She was older than Arya though…They were both older than Bran..but they never treated him like a child.”

Brienne & Arya : They would fight a lot but i think they would get along like sisters

Lysa Tully & Dany: A strange get-together i know, but i always ask myself how long could Dany keep up with that emotional wreck before feeding her to Drogon

Davos & Littlefinger: I wonder what their conversation will be like

Archived