A Puerto Rican goes to London, UPDATED: Meetup Sat. October 27, see post #73

Baitac

I should also be able to do Sat 27th. So prepare to be hugged.

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo excited!!! I love my Pebbbsss!! I can't believe I'm going to get to meet you. *jumping* *jumping* *jumping like a fool*

I don't know any of you, and none of you have a clue who I am obviously, but I'll come for a drink (assuming that's cool?) if it's somewhere Central - i.e. not in the abandoned wilderness of Zone 3 onwards.

Alex. I live in South Florida. I know no one. It is known. Please come!!! :)

Can someone more important than me and more knowledgeable please pick a location? I haven't been to London since 1987 and I have no clue about anything. I just want to do what you guys normally do for a BwB meet. :)

Alex. I live in South Florida. I know no one. It is known. Please come!!! :)

Sounds fun :) also its payday which makes everything better.

Might be easiest to let someone know which but of London you'll be staying in and suggestions can be made then? Better than dragging you half way across the city by accident...

Also, LMG, when did you become a prince? :lol: Not that you don't deserve the title, of course.

I would say that as prince is a title that would be granted at birth, 1 of 2 things have happened.

(1) PMG's true parentage has been revealed and the luckey sun of a gun is now in line for the throne.

(2)PMG has won the Right to the title through conquest, his father or older brother has won the crown and he now sits on the throne.

personally 2 is more likely in my books, PMG looked to me like a man about to win a great battle last weekend when i saw him...

The Blues Kitchen is normally pretty good.

Whereabouts is that?

You know you've spent too much time in Cornwall when you almost write "Where's that to?" *shakes head* I need to get back to London :lol:

I'm in Berkshire and would love to attend if it's okay?

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that all are welcome :D

I'm happy to give my number or Facebook out to people via PM too.

Blues Kitchen is about 1 minute from Camden Town tube station. Beer is dead good btw, hornblower, no problem there...

And if no one likes it there are about 100 other places within eyesight!

Lolz at the Cornish accent - that's never good ;)

Eh, Camden isn't great for those of us coming from south London. Somewhere more central would be preferred... north Londoners are spoiled with their tube services, we have to get trains!

That's a good point. I'm coming from Peckham but I never think about it as its a ten minute train to London bridge - sorry!

Archived