Favorite and least favorite minor houses by region?

RenlyIsNotRight

I just thought this would be a fun thread. I've seen plenty of threads about minor houses but I don't think ever one where they were singled out specifically for favorites and least favorites so...lets get this started...

The North

Favorite - House Umber: This one was close admittedly - Glover, Manderly and Reed all make a strong case, but at the end of the day its impossible to deny the across the board badassery of the members of House Umber and the way they seemingly embody all things Northern. Not to mention they have the best sigil in the entire series.

Least Favorite - House Ryswell: Yeah, I like them even less than the Boltons, because to me they always came off as the Boltons cronies essentially. Nothing about them is interesting and none of them are likable. At least Roose and the Boltons are undeniably interesting.

The Riverlands

Favorite - House Blackwood: I'm always drawn to maverick type characters and institutions and the way House Blackwood continues to worship the Old Gods despite being South of the Neck really strikes a chord with me there. Plus, Tytos and his ravenfeather cloak. Honorable mention goes out to House Mallister as well.

Least Favorite - House Frey: I don't think I even need to explain this one. Also don't particuarly care for the Targ loyalist holdout houses like Darry, Mooton etc. and Jonos Bracken kinda seemed like a complete ass.

The Vale

Favorite - House Royce: I'm kind of hoping these guys take over when the Arryns are ineviably finished - I actually like them better than the Arryns. Waymar was kind of snobby but Bronze Yohn is awesome and Robar seemed like a good guy. I also like House Tollett because of Dolorous Edd. House Corbray interests me too.

Least Favorite - House Baelish: Because Littlefinger...bleh. Also House Grafton - again with the Targ loyalism.

The Westerlands

Favorite - House Westerling: What Tywin Lannister considers "having more pride than sense" I just interpreted as being a down to Earth family of good people. I also enjoyed House Crakehall or at least Strongboar because anyone who is hated by Cersei is okay in my book. House Marbrand has a really cool sigil too.

Least Favorite - House Spicer: Sybelle Spicer to me has to be one of the most despicable characers in the entire series - as soon as it was revealed that Raynald, her own son was killed at the RW that sealed the deal for me. Basically the same wih Rolph.

The Crownlands

Favorite - House Massey: Because...idk Justin Massey is kinda cool.

Least Favorite - House Stokeworth: Nuff said. Truth be told the Crownlands in general kinda suck.

The Stormlands

Favorite - House Caron: Something about this house was always just really cool to me - particuarly the castle Nightsong and their strong loyalty to House Baratheon. I hope The Bastard of Nightsong is legitimized and restores them. Of course an honorable mention goes out to House Seaworth. House Morrigen too for sticking with Stannis even after Blackwater.

Least Favorie - House Trant: As a house overall we don't know much about them to be fair but Meryn Trant is just such a dick. Also not the biggest fan of House Connington - Jon with the Targ worship and Red Ronnet is just a complete ass.

The Reach

Favorite - House Tarly: No, I don't particuarly like Randyll Tarly, but overall as a House I like the attiude of House Tarly, the "First in Battle" words and how theyre basically the muscle of the Reach, though as evidenced by Sam they don't lack for brains eiher. Plus they have Heartsbane, which increases coolness points in my book. House Fossoway seems cool too - I like that they stuck with Stannis even after the Tyrells bailed.

Least Favorite - House Florent: I don't think I really need to say much more about this. Also didn't particuarly like Matthis Rowan, guy seemed like a snob and unwarranted considering theres nothing that interesting about his house.

Dorne

Favorite - House Dayne: To be fair we don't know too much about them but they're by far the most interesting Dornish house, between their sigil, the castle Starfall and Dawn/The Sword of the Morning. I even like Darkstar - hes way too hilarious to hate.

Least Favorite - To be honest don't really have one. No Dornish house has ever really rubbed me he wrong way, though I also find most of he rest of Dorne generally uninteresting so...ehhh.

Oh wait, almost forgot...

Iron Islands

Favorite - House Harlaw

Least Favorite - Everyone else

Alright now Im done.

Excellent subject. Hrrrm.

THE NORTH

Favourite: Karstark. Alright, sure, their war record is at best mixed and their uncle and cousins have been turned into hunchbacked maniacs by the evils of primogeniture (ironic atch given Karstark origins as younger sons), but still, scratch a Karstark and you'll find a Stark. Love the sigil and words; Rickard had a certain irrational appeal, Alys is one of the most charming young women we've yet encountered, and Harrion's captive cameo in Harrenhal struck me as Lord Byron-esque.

Least Favourite: Reed. Crannogmen strike me as being slightly hobbit-reminiscent, small, stealthy, underrated, critical to the narrative whether or not we like it, and I don't.

THE RIVERLANDS

Favourite: Frey! Seriously, I love knowing so much about them. To me they're the most realistic dynasty in the series. I like the differentiated types of Frey by wife (Blackwood Freys more cunning, etc), and the tip from Merett that only full siblings can be trusted. I love Gatehouse Ami. And I admire cold, cold Bastard Walder. Whent, ere they went - and Lothston before them - also seemed cool. And I enjoy Piper's sigil.

Least Favourite: No strong aversions. Darry have a dull sigil, but their members seem cool (especially the last one, Lady Mariya, Ami's very grammatical mother). There are lots like Lychester or Keath where we just know too little to pass judgement, but when fleshed out Riverlords are cool.

THE VALE

Favourite: Has to be the flamboyant paedophile, the pragmatic lord and the coolest sword in the world - House Corbray. But I also like Egen for good Ser Vardis's sake, and enjoyed Lord Borrel's hospitality...honourable mention too to the hilarity of the Baelish holding once we saw it. And I'm one of Ser Waymar Royce's few fans.

Least Favourite: Redfort, for their son's treatment of Mya Stone; Royce of the Gates of the Moon - Lord Nestor's absurd and I find Myranda repulsive too.

THE WESTERLANDS

Favourite: Serrett 'has no rival', amazing heraldry and words. Sarsfield also has a cool ripped off name and a nice sigil and words.

Least Favourite: Foote, for birthing Ser Philip, slayer of Lord Bryce Caron. Hetherspoon for contributing to absurd Maggy the Frog plotline. Clegane while they existed for generally loutish conduct.

THE CROWNLANDS

Favourite: Between two Narrow Sea Houses, Velaryon and Celtigar; heraldry, words, background, and Aurane nudge Velaryon ahead of Celtigar's drool inducing treasure trove. Also quite like the Rosby situation as I bet the many claimants will cause chaos and general feudal fun.

Least Favourite: Does Slynt count? I also find the Massey squiggle sigil annoying, though I like Ser Justin with his courtesy and ambition. 'Glib tongue', right

THE STORMLANDS (best region)

Favourite: Caron; see OP, plus best heraldry and words bar none, and title Lord of the Marches. The Stormlands is my favourite region though with a host of interesting secondary houses, such as Mertyns, Fell, Swann, Wylde, and, from history, the villainous Toynes...

Least Favourite: Agree the Conningtons are slightly overrated. The cool heraldry of House Rogers is shamed by its mundane name. I actually like Trant - such a chilly sigil, such great words.

THE REACH

Favourite: Not so interested in this kingdom but I like Hightower's general political approach, Costayne's heraldry, and Florent's pretensions and (similar to Frey) detail.

Least Favourite: Tarly. In their separate, exaggerated, caricatured ways, father and son both annoy me intensely.

DORNE

Favourite: Yronwood, perhaps, with their BLOODROYAL? Or, um, Manwoody. Seriously.

Least Favourite: Possibly I'm being wilfully perverse but those inexplicable blond Daynes are too perfect by half (and Darkstar really doesn't offset this).

IRON ISLANDS

Favourite: Unlike the OP I love this region. Harlaw is a strong option, with its power, sensible and witty Lord, detailed branches, and the cool minor characters Alysanne and Harras. But I'll also mention those mad-eyed possible selkies, the Farwynds, and Volmark, a minor house with a cool sigil and, apparently, a royal claim. Also love Codd words.

Least Favourite: Drumm are, famously, quite dull. Only real bores would employ Andrik the Unsmiling. Think of the agonising professional smalltalk.

Sounds like the OP is rather anti-targ, or is it just me who noticed this :P

I don't particuarly care for the Targs, this is true. But more than that I dislike that the houses who stayed loyal to the Targs in anti-Targ regions would actually go against their liege lords in favor of a king who his own Warden of the North, that mans son and also his company and their fathers alive.

The North

Favorite- House Umber, though I like most of the Northern Houses

Least Favorite- House Bolton

The Riverlands

Favorite- tie between: House Blackwood and House Mallister

Least Favorite- House Frey

The Vale

Favorite- House Royce of Runestone

Least Favorite- Don't know enough about any to hate them

The Westerlands

Favorite- tie between: House Crakehall and House Marbrand

Least Favorite- House Spicer

The Crownlands

Favorite- does House Baratheon of Dragonstone count? if not then I don't have one

Least Favorite- House Blount, sigil is lame and so is Boros

The Stormlands

Favorite- tie between the Marcher Lords; House Dondarrion, House Caron, House Swann, and House Selmy

Least Favorite- I don't really dislike any of houses

The Reach

Favorite- House Hightower

Least Favorite- House Florent

Dorne

Favorite- tie between: House Yronwood and House Dayne of Starfall

Iron Islands

Favorite- House Harlaw

• 9 months later...

The North
Favorite - House Umber: Greatjon and his family are the epitome of the North. KING IN THE NORTH!
Least Favorite - House Bolton: Red Wedding. Plus Ramsay is the vilest creature in Westeros.

The Riverlands
Favorite - House Blackwood: Last Old God followers in the South, awesome! Plus Tytos was the last Riverlord loyal to Robb Stark, King of the Trident.
Least Favorite - House Frey: Red Wedding. I don't hate all of them, in fact I'm a big fan of Little Walder, Olyvar, and Perwyn, but so many of them are just awful people.

The Vale
Favorite - House Royce: Love how proud they are to be First Men in the most Andal region of Westeros...even if they did forsake the Old Gods.
Least Favorite - House Hunter: Harlan Hunter murdered his father and Baelish expects him to murder his older brother soon. Plus the name seems like a lame pun.

The Westerlands
Favorite - House Kenning: They seem to be Ironborn holdouts from the time that the Iron King ruled the entire west coast. None of the other Houses really jumped out at me, although I liked plenty of individual Westermen.
Least Favorite - House Spicer: Red Wedding. Grey Wind didn't trust them :crying:

The Crownlands
Favorite - House Massey: Justin Massey is really cool, plus they have their own peninsula named after them.
Least Favorite - House Brune: They turned away Lothor after his father died. That really bothered me.

The Stormlands
Favorite - House Connington: Jon's unwavering loyalty to who he considered to be his rightful king, and his efforts to put who he believes to be his best friend's son on his rightful throne makes me like House Connington. Plus I think their sigil and it makes me speculate that they are descended from the Griffin King, the last First Man King of the Vale.
Least Favorie - House Foote: A Westerman should not hold Nightsong.

The Reach
Favorite - House Florent: Not a fan of Selyse or Axell, but I liked Alester, and I like Shireen, Edric Storm, and Samwell, who are all half Florent. I support their claim to Highgarden and Reach paramountcy; the Tyrells have a weaker line of descent from the Gardeners. Plus I like the Great Houses all having animal sigils, for the most part. A fox is cooler than a flower.
Least Favorite - House Strickland: I don't like Harry Strickland at all. I'm glad he was exiled.

Dorne
Favorite - House Dayne: Ned Dayne is great, and the sword Dawn is the coolest ancestral weapon.
Least Favorite - House Manwoody: I hate the animosity between Dorne and the Reach. Now that they are united under the Iron Throne they should really try and get along, but House Manwoody's sigil, and castle, Kingsgrave, just spit in the face of the Reach. Do you really need to define your House by a long dead Gardener you killed?

Iron Islands
Favorite - House Harlaw: The Reader is great, and Asha and Theon are half Harlaw and two of my favorite characters.
Least Favorite - House Blacktyde: Baelor Blacktyde rubbed me the wrong way, forsaking his culture to follow the ways of the green lands. He didn't deserve to be murdered by Euron, but Baelor soured the House for me.

The North

Favorite: Mormont, a house of badasses if there is one

Least: Karstark, because House Bolton no longer counts as minor, I think

Riverlands

Favorite: Mallister

Least: Frey

The Vale

Favorite: Royce

Least: Corbray

Westerlands

Favorite: House Swift, because Harys cracks me up

Least: Spicer, because Maggy the Frog and the RW

Crownlands

Favorite: Stokeworth, because Bronn

Least: Massey, I don't really like Justin

Stormlands

Favorite: Seaworth

Least: Connington. I hate Red Ronnet and I don't like JonCon very much

The Reach

Favorite: Redwyne, because of Olenna and Ryam

Least: Florents...ugh

Dorne

Favorite: Toland. I quite like them

Least: Manwoody

Iron Islands

Favorite: Tie between Botley and Harlaw

Least favorite: Codd, because I'm pretty mainstream

The North

Favourite - House Mormont. This is one of the most badass Houses in the realm! Even woman, old men and 10 year old girls are more badass than most of the so-called men of the South.

Least - Not Bolton - Roose is an extremely interesting character. House Dustin - because Lady Dustin is just so flippin annoying.

Riverlands

Favourite - House Blackwood. They seem okay, as did Bloodraven. Freys are not far behind - simply of how they made themselves from a knightly house, into the second-most powerful House of a region (now the most powerful).

Least - I dunno... House Darry

The Vale

Favourite - House Tollett. Dolorous Edd.

Least - House Royce of the Gates of the Moon.

Westerlands

Favourite - House Clegane. Simply because of Sandor. Or perhaps House Plumm, for Brown Ben.

Least - House Spicer easily. Them House Foote. Nightsong is not yours damn it!

Crownlands

Favourite - House Stokeworth, because they have Lord Bronn. Or House Crabb, with Nimble Dick.

Least - House Blount. Boros is like the worst kingsguard in the history. Even Ser Kettleblack is better.

Stormlands

Favourite - House Seaworth. Followed by House Caron, thanks to Rolland, The Badass of Nighstong, and House Tarth, with Ser Brienne.

Least - They all seem fairly cool. Perhaps House Trant.

The Reach

Favourite - House Florent. I know many of them are dicks etc. but on the other hand - when Tyrells allied with Lannisters, did they betray Stannis, and bent the knee? No, instead they went thousands of miles North, to cold-ass Wall, to fight wildlings.

Least - House Tarly. Because of Randyll. Also Oakhearts, because of wining Arys.

Dorne

Favourite - House Dayne of High Hermitage. Yronwood seems fine too.

Least - House Manwoody.

Iron Islands

Favourite - House Harlaw. Or House Botley - Tris seems like a cool dude.

Least - Like, everyone else. If I had to pick one - then House Codd.

North:

Most--I have Condons and Boltons in my family, so I should be choosing them, but I have yet to meet a Mormont I didn't like, and we've met quite a few. They seem to be pretty much what the 'good' side of the North is all about.

Least--Boltons. I don't mind baddies, and Roose is interesting, but Ramsay's over the top for me, as are most of his henchmen.

Iron Islands:

Most--The Harlaws are a lot more interesting than the Greyjoys, tbh. One's a brave fish out of water knight, one's a fish out of water academic, one's a reclusive mother, etc.

Least--it would be cheating to say the Greyjoys, but I don't have particularly strong feelings negative about anyone else. Mostly apathy. I guess I'll symbolicslly say Drumm because he bored people at the KM, but it's a contrivance.

Vale

Most--Whenever a Hardyng appears they're good looking and if male, exceptional warriors. Hell, a Hardyng bride is the antidote to the Frey stoat factor.

Least--The Hunters seem un-appealing.

Riverlands

Most--tough to choose between the Mallisters and Blackwoods , but we've been shown more of the latter. Interesting, varied, a little sad.

Least--seems to easy to say the Freys, and tbh I have been finding them increasingly interesting. I'll say the Lannisters of Darry because that while story is a combination of annoying and boring.

Crownlands

Most--Well, the Blackfyres, obviously. If not them, the Darklyns.

Least--toss up between the Thornes, Blounts' Stokeworths, Rosbys and chicken dinner Slynts. Worst region for unlikable characters by far.

Most-/

Westerlands--

Most--Cleganes technically aren't anymore, and never seem to function as a House anyway. The Crakehalls produce warriors, but that seems to be it. A few houses have interesting indivdual members, like Marbrand, Prester, etc. but I guess I'll say Tarbeck because they leave me wanting to know more.

Least--the Westerlings are meh and didn't even deliver on their Woodeville potential.

Reach

Most--Feels like cheating, as the Hightowers are arguably more powerful than several great houses, but they're fascinating. In control of the centre of education and intrigue, as wealthy as anyone going, huge military resources, seem consistently able, intelligent and wise. Function as a family, have a huge effect on the kingdom without ever really exposing themselves to danger. And their current leader is kinda Howard Hughes.

Least--The Florents irritate, and the Redwynes disappoint, but the obvious answer is the bloody Pommonghams. In the same way that every internet argument will eventually mention the Nazis, the Pomminghams are always raised as the cautionary tale of systemic evil and the misuse of feng shui.

Stormlands

Most--the Fells, Swanns, Wyldes, Dondarrions and Carons are all kind of interesting. The Conningtons and Tarths each have an aesthetically appealing home and one very sympathetic character. But the best bang for buck family is the Toynes, who are 3 for 3 in terms of remarkability.

Least--Not too much to go on...I'll say Trant just because of Meryn.

Dorne--

Most--What the Hightowers are for situational interest, the Daynes are for character interest. One guy is maybe the greatest knight ever. Another is the most dangerous man in Dorne. A third is my favourite 'hey, who the hell is this?' minor character, and we haven't even gotten to the woman who makes hard men swoon and goes out like a Bronte heroine.

Least--Really reaching here, but I'll say Wells simply because I suspect Theodan's piety will grate.

I like more houses than I hate, so I'll list my top 5 likes and then my number 1 dislike

North

1. Bolton (if they still count)

2. Dustin

3. Glover

4. Manderly

5. Reed

Least favorite- Karstark

Riverlands

1. Mallister

2. Whent

3. Blackwood

4. Bracken

5. Smallwood

Least favorite- Darry

Vale

1. Royce of Runestone

2. Royce of Gates of the Moon

3. Redfort

4. Waynwood

5. Belmore

Least favorite- Corbray

Westerlands

1. Marbrand

2. Crakehall

3. Lydden

4. Brax

5. Prester

Least Favorite- Spicer

Iron Islands

1. Harlaw

2. Botley

3. Farwynd of Lonely Light

4. Blacktyde

5. Drumm

Least favorite- Codd

Reach

1. Rowan

2. Florent

3. Hightower

4. Fossoway

5. Redwyne

Least favorite- Tarly

Crownlands

1. Massey

2. Velaryon

3. Brune

4. Farring

5. Celtigar

Least favorite- Stokeworth

Stormlands

1. Swann

2. Caron

3. Dondarrion

4. Estermont

5. Tarth

Least favorite- Connington

Dorne

1. Yronwood

2. Manwoody

3. Toland

4. Fowler

5. Dayne of Starfall

Least favorite- Dayne of High Hermitage

The North

Favourite: Bolton closely folowed by Manderly and Mormont.

Least favourite: Karstark

The Riverlands

Favourite: Mallister

Least favourite: Don't remember any house I really dislike here.

The Westerlands

Favourite: Marbrand and Crackehall.

Least favourite: Westerling

The Wale

Favourite: Royce

Least favourite: Hunter (They've really just not caught my interest)

The Reach

Favourite: Redwyne and Florent

Least favourite: Hightower

The Crownlands

Favourite: Stokeworth

Least favourite: Most of them

The Stormlands

Favourite: Swann

Least favourite: Connington

Dorne

Favourite: Dayne and Manwoody

Least favourite: Yronwood

Iron Islands

Favourite: Drumm and Harlaw

Least favourite: Wynch

North: Mormont is my favorite, Umber second, Ryswell and Dustin my leas favorites.

Vale: Royce is my favorite, Banford my least

Riverlands: Mallister and Blackwood are my favorites, Piper my least favorite.

II: Harlaw is my favorite, Botley least.

Westerlands: Marbrand and Prester are my favorites, Spicer least.

Reach: Favorite is Hightower, I don't know about least.

Stormlands: Estermont least, Swann most.

Crownlands: Slynt leas, don't know which most.

Dorne: Dayne most, Santigar Tolland leat.

The North
Favourite: Manderly
Least: Dustin

Riverlands
Favourite: Mallister
Least: Frey

Vale:
Favourite: Coldwater
Least: Corbray

Westerlands
Favourite: Marbrand
Least: Spicer

Crownlands:
Favourite: Massey
Least: Blount

Reach:
Favourite: Rowan
Least: Tarly

Stormlands:
Favourite: Caron
Least: Penrose

Dorne:
Favourite: Qorgyle
Least: Dayne

Iron Islands:
Favourite: Farwynd
Least:Goodbrother

The North

Most favorite: Karstark or Thenn given their new existence and the first of what maybe could be new wildling houses? Also I like their coat of arms. Karstark because of their cadet stark status. Although their castellan/ the uncle did try usurping the main lines power and inheritance, Alayne seemed a bright girl and we don't know the brother. Plus I really like their words and symbol.

Least favorite: Ryswell; don't see much of them and at the moment I can see their house getting hit pretty hard if the whole Northern conspiracy ends up working. Also as said by others before, they feel like a family of cronies.

Riverlands

Most favorite: Blackwoods; Old God worshipers and they have a Raven as part of their coat of arms. Definitely gave me an Edgar Allen Poe feel.

Least favorite: Bracken; another family that I felt bent knee after the red wedding and immediately went on the attack against Blackwood. Just seem like a really petty bunch.

Vale

Most favorite: House Royce; Yohn's a pretty cool guy and like their connection to the first men with their ancient bronze rune armor.

Least: Corbray; Lyonel seemed like a push over when dealing with Petyr, while Lyn seems like someone you can just buy.

Crownlands

Most: Stokeworth or Velaryon. Stokeworth for putting Bronn in the head position of a noble family and Velaryon because their valyrian ancestry interests me.

Least: Blount; although they have a member in the Kingsguard, he's seems rather unfit for the job. A coward, thick in the head, and not skilled in arms enough to be a guy i'd trust protecting the king.

Stormlands

Most: Dondarrion. They gave us Beric and another house who has a cool symbol, story, and colors. Sadly, I think they might be a dead house if Beric is dead and no other family seems mentioned.

Least: Elwood. Surrendered Storm's End after the death of its castellan, Penrose, who claimed he wouldn't give it up without a fight.

Westerlands

Most: Crakehall. Lyle, or Strongboar, reminded me of Robert and Umber and they seem pretty good bunch.

Least: Spicer; foreign upstart who participated and aided in unjust means of killing a king.

Reach

Most: Hightower; first men blood and they have a lot of influence and power. Plus if the head of their house is doing what the rumors are saying his doing; researching magic, then I'm really intrigued on what's going down in Old Town.

Least: Florent, from what we've seen of them, they come off as either craven, Alester, or fanatically religious, Selyse.

Dorne

Most: Dayne. Their family history, their family members, the colors, the motto, and dawn. But I do wish we learn more of the other houses in the coming books. Honorable mention to House Toland because I do like their family crest of a dragon chasing its own tale to symbolize that time has no end.

Least: The Ullers: "Half of the Ullers are half-mad, and the other half are worse."

Iron Isles

Most: Harlaw. Gave us Rodrik the Reader and are a powerful, rich house of the Iron Islands. They also have a member with a Valyrian blade.

Least: Hard to say, maybe Codd due to their negative reputation Victarion notes. Also Farwynd; promising at the kingsmoot to lead the ironborn across the sea for promised lands. Pretty sure theres not much better in Essos and doesn't solve the issues at home, like who they are at war with.

Stormlands

Most: Dondarrion. They gave us Beric and another house who has a cool symbol, story, and colors. Sadly, I think they might be a dead house if Beric is dead and no other family seems mentioned.

Least: Elwood. Surrendered Storm's End after the death of its castellan, Penrose, who claimed he wouldn't give it up without a fight.

Elwood Meadows, Lord of Grassy Vale, is a Lord from the Reach, not the Stormlands. (Elwood is his first name, he is of House Meadows)

• 2 weeks later...

Elwood Meadows, Lord of Grassy Vale, is a Lord from the Reach, not the Stormlands. (Elwood is his first name, he is of House Meadows)

Whoops, good catch. Well if we consider just knights then Patrek of King's Mountain; for attacking poor drunk Wun Wun.

THE NORTH-

Favorite- The Starks of Winterfell

Loved every single one of them as well as JSNOW

Hate- The Boltons

All around nasty individuals

RIVERLANDS

Favorite-

The Tully's- Edmure is an awesome selfless lord

Blackfish is a BAMF, Catelyn- while I don't approve of her treatment if Jon but I understand it

Hate- The Freys

Guest-right breaking assholes who deserve nothing more than to be wiped out save a select few

DORNE-

Favorite-

The Dayne's-

Ser Arthur Dayne, Dawn, Sword of the Morning title

Hate-

The Martells- Generally all around boring characters

THE STORMLANDS-

Favorite-

The Baratheons- Stannis, Robert, Lyonel

Hate-

The Baratheons- Renly

THE IRON ISLANDS-

Favorite-

The Harlaws- The Reader

Hate-

TOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!

THE WESTERLANDS-

Favorite-

The Lannisters- love/hate relationship. Very interesting while mostly morally repugnant

Hate-

The Lannisters- Morally repugnant

THE VALE-

Favorite-

The Royce's- Bronze Yohn

Hate-

The Corbray's- I hope Lyn meets Ramsay

THE REACH

Favorite-

The Tyrells- Olenna

Hate-

The Tarlys- Randyll