Joffrey's father

MaesterHodor

I love how every one of your threads starts with something along the lines of "well, turns out my 'Hodor + Coldhands = Craster' theory wasn't received so well, so here's another theory...". Expert trolling.

Hi guys. I know my Hodor x Catelyn = Ricken theory wasn't too well-received, and a little unfairly too, because a lot of people posted it on both the worst theories thread and the crackpot thread as well. But I think that if you guys gave it a chance and really thought deeply about the theory with an open mind, you'd end up agreeing with me that at the very least it's possible. However, I'm going to try a new theory and see if it works--this theory is one that I think definitely is true, because the opposite is impossible.

Tl;dr: Jaime can't be Joffrey's father because they aren't alike enough.

Seriously just give up, the reason nobody is giving your theories a chance is because they ARE ridiculous, you are just trying too hard to come up with a theory of your own. Anyone could come up with the crap you're posting but they don't for good reason.

Stop looking for attention.

I'm not trolling. :/

Gods, I sincerely hope you are. What you did with logic in all your threads, and also with mathematics in the Lyanna one - if you genuinely believe that was correct, then it's too sad for words. Anyway, thanks to the wonderful "ignore" feature, you and me can coexist on this forum peacefully - I just won't see your posts.

Umm.... Hodor x Catelyn = Rikon??!!!? WTAF??

You missed it? A pity.

Ah, yes. That topic was a blast. I haven't had a good laugh, on here in a few weeks....but that thread gave me one. Of course, I had to stir the pot a bit and throw some fuel on the fire.

I love how every one of your threads starts with something along the lines of "well, turns out my 'Hodor + Coldhands = Craster' theory wasn't received so well, so here's another theory...". Expert trolling.

Frankly, these are a lot more fun to read than the billionth post along the lines of "VARYS IS A BLACKFYRE AND BLOODRAVEN WARGED INTO EVERYBODY AND TYWIN WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO KNEW HOW TO RULE WESTEROS." I'll take "Hodor + Mors Umber = Daenerys" any day.

Great we have to put science into the books no man just no. Joffrey is Jaime's kid because he was conceived when Robert was way at the Estermont's home. Robert was screwing his cousin who Cersei noted had big boobs and that is why Robert wanted her. Jaime then found prove they were havering sex Cersei is piss then haves angery sex with Jaime boom we get the vile bastard Joffrey. He is a madman because his parents didn't teach him how to be freakin normal

Frankly, these are a lot more fun to read than the billionth post along the lines of "VARYS IS A BLACKFYRE AND BLOODRAVEN WARGED INTO EVERYBODY AND TYWIN WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO KNEW HOW TO RULE WESTEROS." I'll take "Hodor + Mors Umber = Daenerys" any day.

I agree. It is a good laugh. The most fun is trying to figure out if it is trolling or for real.

Well, a lot of things are possible, but in no way probable, Catelyn and Hodor = Rickon? Um, no. Never.

As for this...well, I stopped trying to muster up some seriousness when I got to the

Joffrey inherited half of his genes from his father and the other half of his mother. So Joffrey has one chromosome from his father, and one from his mother. Half of Joffrey's personality comes from his mother whereas half of it comes from his father, so Joffrey must be half alike to his father. My task is to argue that his Y chromosome can't be from Jaime--and yes, it's from Robert. This theory is insane, I know, but please give me a chance to explain.

Why explain when...well...I just...I can't even think of an adequate response for this, but SERIOUSLY?!

Archived