Season 4 casting... so far...

LadyMondragon

Or maybe they did consider him, but Pedro had a superior audition?

Or maybe Oded has aged too much. That photo is quite old now.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is GET OVER ODED FEHR. :P

Anyway, the OP can now be updated with Bloodraven..

Oded Fehr is not that easy to get over, besides who would want to? :wub:

That being said I'm genuinely excited to see Pedro Pascal as Oberyn or maybe I'm just glad to see the Red Viper on screen.

• 1 month later...

Yeah it looks like they'll be padding out Brans arc at Crasters. I'm guessing that they set out for Crasters, knowing that he shelters the NW at time only to be captured by Rast and co. Then the Wights attack and Bran's gang manage to escape. Later the Wightified Rast and Karl catch up with them and CH rescues them. Reaching BR's cave would be the final episode:

E1: Bran Clan north of the Wall, making for Craster's. Story of the Night's King?

E2: Absent

E3: Reach Craster's and get kidnapped

E4: Imprisoned at Craster's, scenes with Craster's wives.

E5: Wights attack, Craster's Wives help the Bran Clan escape.

E6: Absent

E7: Wight Rast and Karl catch up with Bran Clan, rescued by CHs.

E8: Traveling with CHs. Mystery of who he is.

E9: Absent

E10: Reaching BR's Cave.

Yeah it looks like they'll be padding out Brans arc at Crasters. I'm guessing that they set out for Crasters, knowing that he shelters the NW at time only to be captured by Rast and co. Then the Wights attack and Bran's gang manage to escape. Later the Wightified Rast and Karl catch up with them and CH rescues them. Reaching BR's cave would be the final episode:

E1: Bran Clan north of the Wall, making for Craster's. Story of the Night's King?

E2: Absent

E3: Reach Craster's and get kidnapped

E4: Imprisoned at Craster's, scenes with Craster's wives.

E5: Wights attack, Craster's Wives help the Bran Clan escape.

E6: Absent

E7: Wight Rast and Karl catch up with Bran Clan, rescued by CHs.

E8: Traveling with CHs. Mystery of who he is.

E9: Absent

E10: Reaching BR's Cave.

I think there will be at least 2 episodes in the cave, since the BR actor apparently has 'several' directors on his CV. I also have a feeling they might drop CH completely.

This leaves only 1 huge inconsictency: How would Bran or the 2 Reeds know about Crasters? I don't suspect that to be a story told south of the wall.

I think there will be at least 2 episodes in the cave, since the BR actor apparently has 'several' directors on his CV. I also have a feeling they might drop CH completely.

This leaves only 1 huge inconsictency: How would Bran or the 2 Reeds know about Crasters? I don't suspect that to be a story told south of the wall.

I don't know why they would be making for Craster's at all. But on their way to the three-eyed crow's cave, they could still be captured by NW turncoats and taken there. That's what I expect to see happen.

I expect Bran might have a dream sequence with the 3EC's voiceover. As for CHs he may well be cut, but I think there's still a chance for him - it depends on how important his identity is. In any case it provides some good drama and mystery for Bran's arc.

I don't think it unreasonable for Bran to have heard of Craster. It's not like the NW keep him a secret. He may or may not deliberately go there.

Archived