Deirdre Monaghan - Morag Craster

Saffie Jacobs - Craster Wife

Aeryn Walker - Craster Wife?

Sarine Sofair - Lhara

Samantha Bentley - ???

Anoushka Kellett - ???

Jessica Jensen - ???

Joel Frye - Hizdhar zo Loraq

Trixiebelle Harrowell - Farmer's daughter?

Struan Rodger - Three Eyed Crow/Bloodraven

Yuri Kolokolnikov - Styr, Magnar of Thenn

If I have missed any, let me know and I will update! I will also try to update when we know what roles they are playing :)

Octavia going to be one of the younger sand snakes I think. They will prob combine a few of the older ones but have to have at least the young one that rides and shiz.

That's what my theory was when news first hit of her casting.

Well there are four young sand snakes between Oberyn and his paramour Ellaria (who we already know are both in the show). I see them condensing all of them into one rather than removing them entirely. She could play Elia Sand. Her presence in King's Landing would indicate A. how much Oberyn cares for his children B. how much Oberyn loved his sister (Elia's namesake) and C. the relationship between Oberyn and Ellaria. It also adds a lot of quality that could otherwise not be obtained without a child actress/actor.

Edited and added :)

I'm really curious as to who Mark Gatiss is playing. There was speculation that he would be Mace Tyrell but since we already have a Mace Tyrell, that can't be it. If Octavia is not playing The Waif, then he won't be The Kindly Man. Coldhands seems to have been written out. Bowen Marsh? Randyll Tarly? Hizdhar?

Coldhands seems to have been written out.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. It was recently confirmed that Rast and Karl, the Night's Watch mutineers, are returning for season 4. I can't think of a reason for their return aside from attacking Bran and getting killed by Coldhands. I would say Coldhands is still a possibility for Gatiss.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. It was recently confirmed that Rast and Karl, the Night's Watch mutineers, are returning for season 4. I can't think of a reason for their return aside from attacking Bran and getting killed by Coldhands. I would say Coldhands is still a possibility for Gatiss.

Yeah your right that makes sense. But why would a big actor like that play a character who barely talks and cant be seen?

My guess is Merrett Frey because Mark Gatiss has Sherlock and Doctor Who so he cant stay on Game of Thrones.

And he will be a part of the finale cliffhanger

Yeah your right that makes sense. But why would a big actor like that play a character who barely talks and cant be seen?

My guess is Merrett Frey because Mark Gatiss has Sherlock and Doctor Who so he cant stay on Game of Thrones.

And he will be a part of the finale cliffhanger

I'm not sure, I don't know much about the actor or his commitments, but I don't think it's fair to rule out Cold Hands just yet. Personally I think he might be playing Bloodraven.

Really think Gatiss will play Howland Reed in a flashback. The TV audience has not had any of the tower explained to them, if those characters are at all important, they will need to know what happened with Ned and Howland. Mr Gatiss is a very busy actor and writer, so he could be in for just a scene or two with promise of later appearances.

Really think Gatiss will play Howland Reed in a flashback. The TV audience has not had any of the tower explained to them, if those characters are at all important, they will need to know what happened with Ned and Howland. Mr Gatiss is a very busy actor and writer, so he could be in for just a scene or two with promise of later appearances.

:shocked:

I always forget about Howland because we still haven't met him!

Archived