Top 5 Badass Characters

RK Rajagopal

Westeros need a Roddy The Ruin award for Badassery

:bowdown: I agree :cool4:

^ one of the haters that would be brushed out of his dyed pubes

And how would he do that :p Daario doesn't even lift bro :p

... And Jojen said "or not".

The few sparse clues point to Lyanna. She was a great rider, which is the most important quality for a jouster (and it's unlikely that HR being a crannogmen was a good equestrian). She was fierce and no stranger to fighting (her training duel with Benjen and the fact that she drove those squires of using a tourney sword), she had to meet Rhaegar somehow and what would be more appropriate than him finding her after tKotLT incident.

The tale was there to explain why House Reed is so loyal to the Starks. It wouldn't make sense for HR to avenge himself, especially when you consider the fact that he was torn between asking for satisfaction and doing nothing (out of fear for humiliation).

Therefore Lyanna is the most likely candidate.

I'm not trying to be snarky but your point is entirely subjective. Well, there are many ways to meet the daughter of Lord Paramount unless, of course, you are suggesting they had any kind of relationship before the abduction.

Daeron Velayron

I don't recall this character. Who is he?

I'm not trying to be snarky but your point is entirely subjective. Well, there are many ways to meet the daughter of Lord Paramount unless, of course, you are suggesting they had any kind of relationship before the abduction.

No, it's not the clues point to Lyanna. It's as simple as that. Although we'll have to wait for the smoking gun untill tWoW.

Archived