Pylos is a spy und fAegon will make Edric Storm a Baratheon

Hank Scorpio

• Pylos was send as Spy to Stannis

• Pylos doesn't show the Night's Watch letter to Stannis or Melisandre

• Davos never really trusted Pylos (and he was right)

• He helped to kidnapp Eric, so the other conspirators can catch him in Lys (I bet Lys was Pylos Idea ...)

In Lys is the lover of Lynesse H. Tregar Ormollen (a merchant prince) waiting for the King's men to kill them and capture Edric

Humfreyy Hightower is on his way to Lys to collect Edric Storm and bring him to fAegon in the Stormlands

fAegon makes him Edric Baratheon

Edric Baratheon will be the puppet ruler of the Stormlands

Pylos helped Loras to conquer Dragonstone (Loras is not injured)

:devil:

If you tie in some of this Hightower activity with a bit of your other theory about Leyton and Malora, it could make a very solid discussion.

I wouldn't say that all of the stuff you post is bs. But a lot of it, unfortunately is.

Some of your theories do seem to make sense, and I'm certain that Hightowers have a role to play yet, and I too think they will side with fAegon.

But such scale Hightower-conspiracy? No, sorry. Not enough evidence. A lot of what you said is just based on vagueness of what characters say.

Pylos being sent from Oldtown doesn't mean jack. The maesters get trained at Oldtown, it'd be suspicious if he didn't come from there. That he managed to get onto Dragonstone is a matter of lucky timing, it's not like Stannis would've been advertising his intent to close off the island.

Pylos showed the letter about the Night's Watch to the King's Hand, and it was Alester that discarded the letter as something meaningless. The Hand was as high up the ladder as Pylos could get, Stannis wasn't seeing anyone at that time.

Alester is in prison at that time ...

We dont't know if he has ever see the letter ...

Check the quote in your OP.

People are still beliving that maester talk always the truth in this books ...

Lady Dustin would cry

I believe that Pylos hasn't done anything to draw suspicion. He arrived for an expected reason and did everything required and expected of him as a maester. I'm not making a comment on the maesters in general.

Has Davos asked Alester if he ever read/seen the letter ... :bang:

Who do you think has betrayed Lord Alester attempts (that he was searching for a peaceful solution) to weak Stannis faction more?

Pylos was hoping that "braindead" Axell Florent would be the next Hand ...

I'm not really understanding what you're writing, and all these consecutive unmarked edits aren't helping. Why is Pylos hiding the letter from Alester only to show it to Davos later and then repeatedly offer to take it to Stannis directly? It makes no sense to hide the letter from one Hand only to show it to another if you never intend anyone to know about it.

Archived