Crowdsourced Cliff Notes

shalayka

I'm just trying to gauge everyone's interest in possibly participating in a crowdsourced cliff notes project. Each participant would read a chapter and make notes on what happens during that chapter. The more people participating, the faster it would go. Is this something that anyone would be interested in working on?

I'm just trying to gauge everyone's interest in possibly participating in a crowdsourced cliff notes project. Each participant would read a chapter and make notes on what happens during that chapter. The more people participating, the faster it would go. Is this something that anyone would be interested in working on?

In case you're unaware there are already pretty good chapter summaries on the wiki here.

Edit: some of the Dance with Dragons ones seems to be just stubs that could be expanded.

Thanks RumHam and Lummel. I didn't know about those chapter summaries until now. I'll just use those.

Looks like we've been beaten to the punch BrandonWeirtree the Dragon. I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I guess it's already been done. I should have guessed.

Archived