The Destiny of Hot Pie

sleath56

Don't know how you guys managed to miss this one, so here it is:

The possibility of Hot Pie

becoming Lord Commander of the NW now that gone is assumed dead.

--Prophecy--

Some Lowborn Yuppie: "Who better to command the black...?"

True King Mannis: "...I should think,... the cook"

BAM!!!! KAAPOW!!!!

We know that True King AA Reborn Mannis I is not one to tell a lie. He means everything he says and no words are said by our True King without reason. I think Hotpie would be found by Nymeria while working for BwB and LS recognizes Nymeria as her daughter's direwolf (proving that Arya is still well). In gratitude, LS allows Hotpie to ask anything he wills of her and it would be granted. Hotpie, the Seven bless his kind soul, asks for the chance to help serve food to the hardworking NW. LS allows this and off our hero goes towards his destiny with Nymeria and wolfpack. They, on the way, liberate Winterfell from the southwhile the defenders are occupied with True King Mannis who had been laying siege from the north and once arrived, True King Mannis recognizes Hotpie as the cook in his prophecy. And thereby proclaims him Lord Commander!

This also fits well into my "Hotpie is a secret Targ" theory in which I predicted that when Dany comes with Tyrion to help with the Wall; Tyrion's imp vision will be able to tell of Hotpie's true blood. He is the son of Robert Baratheon and Rhaegar Targaryen (who was a hermaphrodite), secretly legitimized, making him the rightful heir to the Seven Kingdoms

By here, the Others would have been defeated and dragons and True King Mannis would have been able to melt the Lands of Always Winter (thereby destroying chances of Other resurgences) and thus removing the purpose of the NW. The NW would then be disbanded. Now that his duty to his people has been completed, King Mannis sacrifices himself to end the coming winter and then ascends to Godhood under the eighth aspect of the Southron Gods and Hotpie rules under True God King Mannis' stead as Lord Protector of the Realm.

His sigil is the Targaryen dragon and Baratheon stag sharing a equally divided warm pie. A sign that the famine of the war will end and the prosperity of the new Spring will begin under King Rhaebert I (his given name).

He marrys Hodor, who is also a secret Targaryen hermaphrodite.

Up in the Seven Heavens, Holy True Lightbringer God Eternal King Mannis sheads a tear for the Dream of Spring has finally come. His tear lands in the God's Eye where it becomes a fountain of youth for the people of Westeros and all the world.

Now that I'm done. I'd like to apologize and say that I'm sorry I've just spoiled the true ebding for you guys; will you all ever forgive me?

The Destiny of the Baker King

Lord Walder Frey was searching for the finest cooks in the land for the Red Wedding. He heard tales of a young lad who baked the finest pies in the realm, and sent his men to capture him. That lad's name was Hot Pie, a simple baker in an inn who had recently travelled with Arya Stark, Gendry, and the Brotherhood without Banners.

After the Red Wedding, disgusted by the Freys betrayal, Hot Pie fled back to King's Landing. There, he swore he would help Arya finish her kill list, which he had heard her muttering one night during their travels together. Thus, he made his way into the royal kitchens, and impressed the royal cook with his baking skills. Hot Pie was then recruited as a baker for the Royal Purple Wedding. :eek:

Using his mystical baking magic, he made a pigeon pie which would choke only the the royal brat in a matter of seconds, and then dissolve down his throat after killing him, leaving behind no evidence. Hence, when Joffrey died and an autopsy was performed, they found no evidence of choking. It was assumed that he was poisoned, and Littlefinger suggested that the Tyrells had poisoned him (to cause chaos as usual), when in reality, the poor Tyrells were completely innocent. :huh:

Hot Pie fled back to the riverlands to join the BwB. There, he baked more of his magical pies, which greatly boosted the morale of the BwB who ate it, and bringing hope to their cause. Beric Dondarrion loved his pies, as they kept him alive. When Beric, found Catelyn's corpse, he had some pie in his mouth. He kissed her, and thus she returned from the dead. Alas, Beric lost his life in the process. :crying:

Hot Pie found out that UnCat was Arya's mother, and decided to help her in her vendetta against the Freys. He kept making Frey pies out of the Freys she hanged, and served them to UnCat, who ate them knowingly and gladly, and kept growing stronger. :ack:

Hot Pie was then given a mission by the BwB and UnCat. They had heard that some Freys were travelling to Winterfell for another Wedding. To cause the Freys as much butthurt as possible, they decided to send Hot Pie there and make sure Walder's children ate a Frey Pie and tasted their own family.

Hot Pie realised that he needed fresh ingredients (freshly killed Freys), and he heard that Wyman Manderly had three Frey guests. Using his knowledge of the Red Wedding, he told Manderly how members of his House were actually killed by the Freys. Manderly grew furious at this, and decided to make Lord Walder pay severely. Hot Pie then told Manderly of his Frey Pies plan, and Manderly was happy to oblige. Manderly had the three Frey guests killed, and Hot Pie baked them into his most wonderful pies yet (see Frey Pie theory). :devil:

Now, Hot Pie is travelling to the Wall, where he plans to bake enough magical pies to fill the starving bellies of the brave men of the Night's Watch and the famished Wildlings.

When the Others attack and the realm battles them, Hot Pie will serve magical pies to the people, which will give them strength to fight and defeat the Others and save Westeros. :bowdown:

Then, he will churn the remaining Others, and use them as a new ingredient in his frosting for cakes and pastries.

After the series ends, Hot Pie returns to King's Landing, and opens the most successful bakery in the world, "Hot Pie's Hot Pies". With it becoming a successful business, he decides to take his wealth and move to the Free Cities. Kings, lords and noblemen from all around the World travel to meet him and taste one of his extremely delicious dishes, and pay fortunes for it. :drool:

Hot Pie is then dubbed the Baker King, and spends the rest of his life residing in his mansion on the beach, with many servants to serve his needs. He lives out the rest of his days in happiness.

After his death, he goes down in the history books as the greatest man who eve lived, more famous than any King or Conqueror to date.

The End.

Archived