ASOIAF Funko Merchandise

Hi all. First post. New Funko collector. This 10 pages have helped me figuring out how many I am missing!

Hola, where in Mexico did you find this? Did they have extras? I'm chasing after all the exclusives and, naturally, this is one of my biggest needs.

I don't think that they have more :l i search for a while that Funko and is the cheapest waht i find and in my country only 40 USD ( 550 MXN) at ebay are up to 100 USD

Glad this thread is helping fellow Funko collectors.

All I really need now is the rest of series 3 and a GITD Walker/ a cheap Headless Ned (will probably make a custom of it)

Anyone have(willing to sell) or know where to get them for cheap ^

I will probably order both Rhaegal and Grey wind from Popcultcha and the iron throne too

Hopefully, SDCC14 exclusives wont be too hard/sold out in like a week

Before SDCC, Headless Ned's will probably go up on eBay for cheaper. People usually try to sell them cheaper before the new exclusives come out. Hopefully the HBO Shop will do what they did last year and have some available on their site when they're first announced. Definitely won't miss out on that this year. Although I just preordered the Dark Horse Jaime and Robb figures, so I'm gonna have to limit myself to one SDCC exclusive.

Alright thanks Lord Carson (Lord Snow) (;

You've discovered my secret identity :P Finally just pulled the trigger on Rhaegal from Popcultcha, I think I'll hold off on Grey Wind and see if someone can pick him up for me and save me a few dollars rather than ordering him from Australia as well. This is a hard job for a broke college student.

You've discovered my secret identity :P Finally just pulled the trigger on Rhaegal from Popcultcha, I think I'll hold off on Grey Wind and see if someone can pick him up for me and save me a few dollars rather than ordering him from Australia as well. This is a hard job for a broke college student.

Are you in the US? If so, how much was shipping? I was shocked when Forbidden Planet only charged me $3.60 to ship to US.

In what part is your order of PopCultcha of Rhaegal and Grey Wind? Mine still in Put-on Pre Order it has like three weeks like this

I haven't ordered: I will soon but mostly likely when its there. Its in stock at the beginning of April so wait 2 weeks and it will be changed to becoming "Processed"

They're on Amazon for $65 and there's one on eBay for $50 right now.

If anybody's interested, Entertainment Earth has a Buy 3 Get 1 Free deal on Pops right now including preorders. Just used it to preorder series 4, except for Jon Snow. Don't feel the need for that one.

They're on Amazon for $65 and there's one on eBay for $50 right now.

If anybody's interested, Entertainment Earth has a Buy 3 Get 1 Free deal on Pops right now including preorders. Just used it to preorder series 4, except for Jon Snow. Don't feel the need for that one.

Nice but Ill worry about series 4 in like November. :P

Archived