ASOIAF Funko Merchandise

I'm adding Jaime to my list. Bought him today.

Oh, and Cersei just joined the ranks.

Now, I got nearly every Lannister figurine. Except for the Australian Tyrion with the battle scar.

Well, I'll hopefully figure out a way how to get that.

Yes, an Oberyn would be truly awesome.

Geez. Never thought I'd be getting 'addicted' in this way - but I did.

Welcome to the club my King :cheers:

I have far too many plastic bins under my bed full of Funkos and mini-mates :uhoh:

I think my favorite is the WW. I wish I had the gitd version. And I would love headless Ned.

Welcome to the club my King :cheers:

I have far too many plastic bins under my bed full of Funkos and mini-mates :uhoh:

I think my favorite is the WW. I wish I had the gitd version. And I would love headless Ned.

Thank you, my lady! :cheers:

A gitd version of anything is always pretty awesome. I have some gitd dice.

Hello everyone. I am a new member form Mexico. I have been a fan of ASOIAF and Game of Thrones for a while bu I recently started collecting pops. Hope to learn a lot in the forums.

Hello everyone. I am a new member form Mexico. I have been a fan of ASOIAF and Game of Thrones for a while bu I recently started collecting pops. Hope to learn a lot in the forums.

Welcome, r2d2! :cheers:

I've been thinking and so, I am going to stop collecting pops. Yeah, sad I know but probably most likely wont buy any more/selling some.

But anyways, recently got Grey Wind and so I have to sell it now. Ha.

Sorry to hear that. I just got started - so if you're willing to sell some of your collection, hit me up. Maybe we can work something out.

Archived