ASOIAF Funko Merchandise

So, I went online this morning to get my Brienne/Viserion and had to leave before I got to the checkout point.

Came back tonight and naturally, Viserion is sold out :(

Ouchh. I would try to go to Hot Topics nearby you, it MIGHT have more. Or just wait. Last time it was sold out and its back so if you cant find any in stores, then probably just wait.

So I finally got Tyrion Lannister Battle Armor version from Popcultcha today.

(Still waiting for series 3 and the mini mysteries to come to my local store)

I also got a few Marvel and Walking Dead exclusives.

If anyone wants to order form Popcultcha, I definetly recommend it.

Their box is completely coated with bubble wrap on the outside and depending on how many you get, you get newspaper wrapped inside.

Pictures will be on later.

I looked on Hot Topic yesterday and it said Viserion was almost gone... not sure if that means "forever" or not. Ebay seems to have quite a few and there are some that have BINs that are not too high. I guess it's possible that they will restock but you never know??

My two stores had a few last time I checked.

I also just found Freddy Krueger, Edward Scissorhands & Hannibal Lecter, for cheap in a used bookstore. I found Beetlejuice on sale at Hot Topic for $3. Bargain!!

I looked on Hot Topic yesterday and it said Viserion was almost gone... not sure if that means "forever" or not. Ebay seems to have quite a few and there are some that have BINs that are not too high. I guess it's possible that they will restock but you never know??

My two stores had a few last time I checked.

I also just found Freddy Krueger, Edward Scissorhands & Hannibal Lecter, for cheap in a used bookstore. I found Beetlejuice on sale at Hot Topic for $3. Bargain!!

Yeah. Some stores may have them.

And 3$ for a funko pop is awesome!

Viserion will most likely be restocked a couple days after he's gone or he'll pull a Cas and get restocked a few months later. Hopefully for you guys, its just a couple days. I'm still waiting on Cas, so I know how frustrating it can be :bang:

Are you talking about Castiel? I thought Hot Topic stopped carrying them (including Sam and Dean)?... now they are only going to be available in limited quantities in the UK and Australia. And Funko is not continuing with the Supernatural line (at least for now).

**Just ignore this if it's not the same character you're talking about**

I want to get the rest of the horror movie characters. I definitely want to add Pennywise since I have a large Stephen King collection (I would like to see more SK characters like Cujo, Roland, Oy and maybe a Christine mobile ;)

I want to get the new Hobbit Pops, especially Smaug.

Like I said before - I've ordered Castiel since I could never find one at HT and I just ordered Flocked Ralphie from A Christmas Story.

I love Big Bang Theory but I'm not sure if I'm going to start those.

My book collection is my main focus, so I can't go too crazy with Pops - just can't help myself.

I'm only collecting Game of Thrones. And I'll finish Supernatural with Castiel eventually. I'll probably get a couple of the Arrested Development ones, but I'm a broke college student so I really only want to collect GoT. And even then, I only want one of each character. I don't need burned Dany or bloody Drogo and Brienne or glittery Jon. I'm gonna sell my series 1 Dany and instead display the wedding one with Drogo and the new series 4 one with the dragons when it comes out. I probably won't get the new Jon either, and I've already decided that battle Tyrion is the only one I'd keep. The only double character I would get is the handless Jaime, and I suppose a RobbWind.

Big Bad Toy Store also has series 4 up for preorder with a release date of August of this year (not sure how accurate their dates are). I believe they don't charge until they ship, so if you want, you can order the ones they have up now without being charged and not have to search for them later on.

I really hope their date is accurate.

Big Bad Toy Store also has series 4 up for preorder with a release date of August of this year (not sure how accurate their dates are). I believe they don't charge until they ship, so if you want, you can order the ones they have up now without being charged and not have to search for them later on.

I really hope their date is accurate.

Argghh.

Need to finish of series 3 quickly then + Comic Con exclusives.

Archived