ASOIAF Funko Merchandise

*Just edited the GoT Funko Pop Checklist.

A new set of Blu-Ray disc set of Season 1 and 2 including a Funko Pop of Jon Snow.

Pretty cool how Funko is getting more and more popular and how it's part of the blu-ray discs like the other one with the Rhaegal.

http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Game-of-Thrones-Complete-1st--2nd-Seasons-Box-Set-with-Pop-Vinyl-Figure-Mighty-Ape-Exclusive/21767399

Anyone know more information about these or if it's only Jon Snow?

http://popvinyls.com/2014/02/16/liveblogging-funko-booth-toy-fair-2014/

Pictures for the new series of Blue Dress Dany (YAY, she looks perfect), Training Jon snow, sansa, petyr baelish, and a samwell

I will be posting new glams, updating new info about this. I'm very happy about the Blue Dress Dany and Jon. No rhaegal though? (probably a exclusive)

Lots of great new stuff! Buffy, Universal Monsters, True Blood, How to Train Your Dragon, Fantastic Mr. Fox.... Smaug is awesome!

I wish they would stop making multiples of the same character and put some new stuff out there. And don't get me started on the minis!

http://popvinyls.com/2014/02/16/liveblogging-funko-booth-toy-fair-2014-part-two/

*Updated to the checklist on the first post.

The photo of the released art for the new line (series 4) of the GoT Funko Pops.

http://i.imgur.com/vlhaewX.png

The new series consists of:

-Daenerys Targaryen with her blue dress (the one she wore at the "Mhysa" episode)

- Jon Snow (the one that got dropped off from MoAF) -with Night's Watch training armor

-Petyr Baelish/ Littlefinger (was already confirmed)

-Samwell Tarly (with his Night's Watch Training armor)

-Sansa Stark (was also already confirmed)

A bit weird since there is only five of the figures, two of them just as a variant. (probably smaller since there were around 12 Pops in series 3. (And 6 each in series 1 and 2)

Overall, I'm pretty happy with this (and even though it doesn't have more main characters, I'm pretty happy with the Jon Snow and Dany variant outfits.

Sorry to post again but, since they released the new line for series 4, what do you WANT them to make as an exclusive (for anything up to SDCC14)

I know Comic Con is still far away, and hopefully, we get more hints about the exclusives when it comes closer.

But I still hope there are more for series 4.

I still really want a Goldenhand/One-handed Jaime and armored Hound (which hopefully becomes a summer exclusive maybe..?)

For continuing the series 4, I would want to see an Oberyn or Theon as late releases (delayed news)

I would also love to see a direwolf pack with Lady, Summer, Nymeria, and Shaggy Dog. (Comic Con?)

Since SDCC2013 had only 1 exclusive which was Headless Ned, I would hope and think there are about 1-3 exclusives this year too which I hope will be a Robb/Greywind head, LS (Red Wedding Catelyn) and a Melisandre/Stannis?

There is still no news about Grey Wind (which is unlikely to be a 7-11 exclusive, and maybe Rhaegal is the 6th of the latest series?

Not sure. What do you guys want?

*Still hoping for a 6inch Hodor exclusive (with different clothes) with a wheelchair carriage with a peg that little Bran can stick his foot in.

if someone does not have te Ned Stark exclusive, you could get a spare Ned Stark. Put it in a bowl or sink of warm water and keep pulling and twisting the head off.

Then you could use red acrylic paint and paint around the neck to chest area and the bottom of the head.

You could either display it like this or get small magnets and glue it in to both sides.

Personally, I don't mind if I don't have an exclusive (since he's the same using the sane outfit) so I am going to do this soon and I will post it.

You could also get a plushie for Grey Wind which I am trying to find and a spare Robb Stark. Cut off Grey Winds head and empty out the inside and you can put it over his head like a mask, and glue it= RED WEDDING

http://fireandlunch.tumblr.com/post/52022706403/happy-red-wedding-day-bonus-pictures-and-the

I'm hoping to see:

Melisandre

Stannis

Davos

Oberyn

Theon

Catelyn

Bran

Jorah

Hopefully they'll cool off with the Daenerys variants for a while.

Also I'm looking to buy a SDCC Headless Ned, is anyone looking to sell?

I'm pretty sure there wont be anymore Jon Snow or Dany variants since theyre done with all their outfits until season 4.

They should do a three pack of Stannis, Davos, and Melisandre.

or a two pack of Mountain and Oberyn Martell

And I agree on Jorah Catelyn and Bran (or bran for next series)

Archived