List of people hanging out in Greywater Watch

joluoto2

Re: Ned's Mother - it is interesting to wonder where she would be buried. Wouldn't it be strange, assuming she died earlier than her husband Rickard, that Ned orders statues for that section and he has statues made for his father, brother, and sister but not his mother? She couldn't be buried there or he just insulted her...

The unwritten half of A Dream of Spring... just lying there on Reed's coffee table.

Also the alternative ending for AGOT in which Ned snatches Ice from Illyn Payne's hands and cuts down Joffrey, LF, Varys, Cersei, 3 Kinguards and becomes King by right of slaughter.

So I made this list of all the people we expect to find in Greywater Watch. I probably missed a few.

1. Howland Reed

2. Lady Mormont

3. Galbart Glover

4. Ned's bones

5. Hallis Mollen

6. Benjen Stark

7. Rhaegar Targaryen

8. Gerion Lannister

9. Ashara Dayne

10. Arthur Dayne

11. Lady Stoneheart

12. Azor Aha'i Reborn

13. Lightbringer

14. The real Aegon Targaryen

15. The Blackfish

16. Tyrek Lannister

I am convinced you stole this whole list from my brain. A bit back I participated in a podcast recording of Jaime VI AFFC and somehow in the discussion afterward we ended up trying to make a list of the people we think are hiding/partying in The Neck. Your glaring oversight is bolded.

okay just to see what i left out, i present a list for:

PARTY AT GREYWATER WATCH!

neds bones

maege mormont

galbart glover

howland reed

benjen stark

ashara dayne

tyrek lannister?

brynden “blackfish” tully

FUCKING GREY WIND (in the care of Raynald Westerling, the Knight of Seashells)

by agfiSkype on 20 Feb 2014

I did also try to commission some skilled artisan to create the masterpiece Party at Greywater Watch using the crudely limited tool that is MS Paint. But as of right now, no one has had the balls for this truly daunting project.

The unwritten half of A Dream of Spring... just lying there on Reed's coffee table.

And if said MS Paint masterpiece could also feature this little easter egg I would literally pay money to see it.

Sorry if I missed it here but one thing I rarely see mentioned is the gold captured from Nunn's Deep, Pendric Hills and........I think there was a third place as well. I would think someone will inherit some gold when the heir is named.

On a side note wouldn't it be great if Robb named Dany as his heir just to try to get the Lannisters well and truly F'ed

I am convinced you stole this whole list from my brain. A bit back I participated in a podcast recording of Jaime VI AFFC and somehow in the discussion afterward we ended up trying to make a list of the people we think are hiding/partying in The Neck. Your glaring oversight is bolded.

I did also try to commission some skilled artisan to create the masterpiece Party at Greywater Watch using the crudely limited tool that is MS Paint. But as of right now, no one has had the balls for this truly daunting project.

And if said MS Paint masterpiece could also feature this little easter egg I would literally pay money to see it.

Yeah, as I will see a picture like this, I can say then: Now my life is complete.

Archived