Word by Word Story, V17: Queen Abimbola

First of My Name

Are you bipolar? :P

The

No, I'm not. I didn't want to kill Dianora, but now it's going to make Gregling's death so much better. I sacrificed Dianora so that my Euphoria for Gregling's imment death (hehehe mwuahaha) will be that much better.

The...

kingdom

Good idea. I wanted to end it there too but it seemed a little abrupt, but I guess that's what makes a cliffhanger a cliffhanger.

Now we have no idea what will be produced. Another Joffrey? Twin Joffreys? Triplet Joffreys? A future rapist? A stillborn? Find out in the next installment of Word by Word Story!

Volume 17: Queen Abimbola

Abimbola began her reign of prosperity with gifts. Unfortunately, Light-kun had contracted sixteen terminators of assassins pets, that ravaged Abimbola's plots by sabotaging supplies during celebrations, before anyone could notice. The peasants wailed for presents, piercing their tongues with earlobes. Gregling bedded Abimbola, impregnating her twice. Enemies bitched while Light-kun arranged the assassination of Gregling, which didn't work. Ludovica's army was angry, causing destruction and despair. Gregling sniveled pathetically, because civilians threw tomatoes and pumpkins, because they had no morals. Afterwards felons stole plans recovered from ancient Jethrosalia. These plans were used for EVIL, causing mayhem. Jethrosalia expunged all rebels, including Light-kun and UnGreg. Then, demigods swooped down, capturing Gregling. Meanwhile, Gregling's babies were born. Cersei drank laxatives, defecating everywhere bloodily. President UnJesse killed meth cooks affiliated with God. Abimbola disliked the demigods, swearing to betray them. UnHeisenberg giggled at warmongers. Tweakers were ejected into another dimension until anomalies tied the knot. Light-kun betrayed all but Gregne hid until Gregling proclaimed "PARTAAY!" Everybody drank blood mixed with nightshade. "Best friends forever," said Abimbola to Gregling, before dying. Suddenly, panic infected everyone. Harry wanted the last Horcrux, which belonged to Abimbola. Light-kun destroyed Jethrosalia. Gregne recovered and rallied the survivors, planning conquest. Gregne vowed failing wasn't only possible but likely. Light-kun battled alongside Ludovica, whom Gregling bedded. Gregling lost the condoms. Pregnancy ensued. Lady Dianora slept in a blue outhouse. Upon exiting, she met a damn mango. Gregling gathered grumkins whilst demons allied with Light-kun. Finally, war broke Heaven. The angels burned. Lucifer cheered Gregling loudly until inchworms cocooned. Gregne rallied more pikemen to destruction. He felt furious, then marched on Hell. Gregling was almost happy. Gregne died (and Gregling cried). Syuar started rallying soldiers, but plagues infected them. They assaulted brothels with horny rhinoceroses, only the male prostitutes were ready for battle. They resisted for five charges, but ultimately, they sucked and sucked more. Before long, dawn arose. Gregling choked semblance into devils. Instead, fire spread across the heavens, while oceans dried. Gregling roared, "Men! Into the forest!" as encantation echoed afar. "Damn!" yelled Light-kun, "retreat!" Soldiers clashed everywhere, gore splattered everywhere. "We shall prevail!" Gregling exlaimed, leaving Light-kun dead. Now, peace was imminent. Only evil Dianora could stop the king's conquests. However, disease struck her. "Pox? Nooooo!" So Dianora died. The kingdom ruled, until twins fucked.

I'll start the next volume, which will be Gregling's final chapter. We will write how he will deal with his twins, who are incesting, what Syuar is up to, and if he will pay for his sins.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/108203-word-by-word-story-v18-the-fall-of-gregling/

Archived