The Kindly Man, the Elder Brother, Barbrey Dustin ?

Pod The Impaler

I would have Helen McCrory as Barbrey Dustin. If not her than either Maria Doyle Kennedy, Sarah Parish, Gina McKee, Jennifer Ehle, Siobhan Finneran, or Kelley MacDonald.

Kindly Man- John Hurt, Ronald Pickup, Michael Caine, Rene Auberjonois or Jim Broadbent

Barbrey Dustin

Helen McCrory

Mary Doyle Kennedy

Sarah Parish

Gina McKee

Jennifer Ehle

Siobhan Finneran

Kelly MacDonald

Kindly Man

John Hurt

Jim Broadbent

Ronald Pickup

Michael Caine

Rene Auberjonois

Jonathan Pryce

Richard Durden

Michael Mehlmann

Roger Lloyd Pack

Jeffrey Thomas

Sylvester McCoy

Kevin J Wilson

Bosco Hogan

Also, I'm new to this website, how can you see when someone replies to you haha

Also, I'm new to this website, how can you see when someone replies to you haha

If you go onto your settings, select the notification settings tab and if you go down there should be an option to receive an alert when someone quotes you :).

I'd like to see Jaqen brought back to assassinate Balon on a bridge but not as the Kindly Man, whom should be more an old mafia assassin type, unassuming but deadly. Think the guy who killed all those people at the opera in Godfather 3.

Who knows what's up w/ Brienne's storyline now, but it'd be cool if she encounters the "gravedigger" and Elder Brother, who would be cast for essentially one scene, I legit pictured Hulk Hogan or Stephen Lang.

Barbrey Dustin I like but can see them skipping as everything on the HBO show is dumbed down for couch potatoes w/ limited cognition skills. If so the actress/script should play up the widow element which is a theme the show has not explored--the cost of war, the human toll, those left behind.

I think the further you go back, the less sure you can be about references.

In another thread someone touches upon how D&D might have changed their overall arc. I think I agree with this. The Yara speech at the end of S3 resulted in the five minutes of stuff in the middle of S4? It feels odd. The change may occur year to year...which considering the next two tears will be shot back to back might have an impact.

I think all three are important and will be cast. I think Sarah Parish or Maria Doyle Kennedy for Barbrey Dustin, and Jim Richard Durden or Michael Caine for the Kindly Man. Pip Torrens for Elder Brother maybe? Or Alistair Petrie, Joel Swetow or Gary Sweet?

I think all three are important and will be cast. I think Sarah Parish or Maria Doyle Kennedy for Barbrey Dustin, and Jim Richard Durden or Michael Caine for the Kindly Man. Pip Torrens for Elder Brother maybe? Or Alistair Petrie, Joel Swetow or Gary Sweet?

I really don't see Maria Doyle Kennedy in that role. Not sure why.

Michael Caine isn't likely to get into the show. He doesn't do much TV. He'd be awesome, but I don't think it's going to happen. It's like my wanting Morgan Freeman in the cast. :)

Archived