Hottest, Manliest and Sexiest Male ASOIAF Character

That doesn't mean much. Nastassja Kinski takes after Klaus Kinski, and Liv Tyler after Steven Tyler.

Jon supposedly has the "Stark look", which Brandon (who was handsome) and Lyanna (who was beautiful, and who Jon actually takes after) also had.

Ned says that Jon's face is like his own. I really don't think he got Lyanna's beauty.

Riding through the rainy night, Ned saw Jon Snow’s face in front of him, so like a younger version of his own.

I think Ned would know what he looked like at Jon's age, so yes, Jon is most likely a Ned dead ringer. And I for one don't really have a problem with that and think he's very attractive but not handsome. I'm not sure why fans insist on him being a male version of Lyanna.

Gendry (PRE RobertPrime) - still young (and growing), very muscular, a Knight, Brienne confirms he has the handsome Baratheon looks (a cross between Renly and Robert)

One of the only characters that walks around shirtless a lot (by Westeros standards)

He works at a forge pounding steel - how much more manly can you get?

Hasn't clued in yet that he is sexy - which makes him very sexy in my book. The BWB seemed somewhat concerned when he was wrestling around with Arya, my guess is that there must be reason.

Sandor fucking Clegane. The rest of these are just a bunch of cunts in nancy armor.

We'll he's not hot, except for the fact that he got burned multiple times, and you can take your sexiness and shove it up your arse.

(BTW, I'm trying to channel Colonel Sandor, not actually insult anybody)

Sandor fucking Clegane. The rest of these are just a bunch of cunts in nancy armor.

We'll he's not hot, except for the fact that he got burned multiple times, and you can take your sexiness and shove it up your arse.

(BTW, I'm trying to channel Colonel Sandor, not actually insult anybody)

Not sexy? Speak for yourself... Lots of fans disagree (and a certain formerly auburn haired young lady in-universe).

That doesn't mean much. Nastassja Kinski takes after Klaus Kinski, and Liv Tyler after Steven Tyler.

Jon supposedly has the "Stark look", which Brandon (who was handsome) and Lyanna (who was beautiful, and who Jon actually takes after) also had.

I don't remember it saying that Brandon had the Stark look. From what I remember, Jon takes looks like Ned who was plain (and it kind of irks Cat, because most of her kids don't). Tyrion also mentiones that whoever his mother looked like, she'd left none of her in him, but to each his own.

I don't remember it saying that Brandon had the Stark look. From what I remember, Jon takes looks like Ned who was plain (and it kind of irks Cat, because most of her kids don't). Tyrion also mentiones that whoever his mother looked like, she'd left none of her in him, but to each his own.

Because Jon has the Stark look and Tyrion thinks Ned is his father and who-knows-who is his mother, and Tyrion never met Lyanna. (The line is pretty ironic, considering.) Arya thinks she looks like Ned, but according to Ned, Arya looks like Lyanna (which means that she also had the Stark look and Jon takes after her), who was considered exceptionally beautiful.

And I don't remember if they ever specifically said Brandon had the Stark look, but they certainly never said he didn't, which would be something to point out, rather than the other way round. Cat remembers Brandon being taller and better-looking than Ned, but she never mentions him having different hair or eye color or noticeably non-Stark features (and considering the recently revealed fact that Brandon's mother was also a Stark, Rickard's cousin, the probability of him having a different look goes further down, and would be even more conspicuous and something that should be mentioned).

And anyway, people can take after their plain/ugly relatives and be attractive, or vice versa (as I pointed out with Nastassja Kinski and Liv Tyler taking after their ugly dads). Nobody ever mentioned anything about Jon being either plain or handsome; and no one ever mentioned anything about Robb being either plain or handsome.

Archived