Trivial/First World Problems, Version Two

DreamSongs

OR... we're both brilliant because deep down our self conscious minds wanted ice tea not hot tea so they just continued with the process and our physical hardware existence played along . Yes this must be it . The throwing away process is just an Anomaly. :smug:

Err, no. I wanted hot tea. It's Christmas (almost) who wants Ice tea?

Right.. no jokes .. okay.

I didn't even say anything like that... :rolleyes: I just tried to point out that this otherwise fantastic flow of logic failed at the ice tea part for me (doesn't mean it isn't a bright and fantastic flow of joking logic though) but never mind.

I didn't even say anything like that... :rolleyes: I just tried to point out that this otherwise fantastic flow of logic failed at the ice tea part for me (doesn't mean it isn't a bright and fantastic flow of joking logic though) but never mind.

Well, that's the whole point . The joke was for YOUR enjoyment , the fact that it failed to work for you means that it fails as a whole . :/

Don't be stupid :rolleyes: The joke was fine, sorry for not appreciating it enough

I'm not . There's no point making a joke if it's not gonna make the recipient enjoy it . Maybe I'm just not funny :dunno: it's not your fault if you don't find me funny. So no need to say you're sorry.

Well, that's the whole point . The joke was for YOUR enjoyment , the fact that it failed to work for you means that it fails as a whole . :/

You posted it on the thread, it was for the enjoyment of the people of the thread, including myself, and I found it funny, so it succeeded.

You posted it on the thread, it was for the enjoyment of the people of the thread, including myself, and I found it funny, so it succeeded.

That's sweet of you :) I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I didn't mean to make it look like a big deal , rhae and I are great friends :D

Those sneaky doorsteps ! They're evil ! :tantrum: :lol:

I know what you mean, those bast- I mean doorsteps. They compliment you, tell you you're beautiful, buy you things, take you to dinner, hold you tight in their arms- I mean, steps. And the second they get into your pants they're off the their next slut- I mean person going past the door. Then suddenly, the he- the err, doorstep, I mean, is all their is, you think about it, dream about it, live it. You try to call the doorstep, but it won't pick up. You go to it's apartment but it pretends it's not home even though you can clearly hear it's voice inside. Then you bump into it on the street, and he says he's not seeing anyone, but then you stalk him and find him meeting up with another woman, then it'll tell you that she's it's cousin. Oh really, that's an odd way to be looking at your cousin, a little too long a glare, I mean one time looking at her breasts could be an accident, but three motherfucker? THREE!! YOU CHEATING BASTARD!- I mean, ermm, doorstep? That's what we were talking about, right? Happy place... happy place... You'll get over that cheating no good son of a bit- err, doorstep...

I know what you mean, those bast- I mean doorsteps. They compliment you, tell you you're beautiful, buy you things, take you to dinner, hold you tight in their arms. And the second they get into your pants they're off the their next slut- I mean person going past the door. Then suddenly, the doorstep is all their is, you think about it, dream about it, live it. You try to call the doorstep, but it won't pick up. You go to it's apartment but it pretends it's not home even though you can clearly hear it's voice inside. Then you bump into it on the street, and he says he's not seeing anyone, but then you stalk him and find him meeting up with another woman, then it'll tell you that she's it's cousin. Oh really, that's an odd way to be looking at your cousin, a little too long a glare, I mean one time looking at her breasts could be an accident, but three motherfucker? THREE!! YOU CHEATING BASTARD!- I mean, ermm, doorstep? That's what we were talking about, right? Happy place... happy place... You'll get over that cheating no good son of a bit- I mean doorstep...

You've been hanging with the wrong type of doorstep . Honestly, I'm not victim blaming but doorsteps are varieties , you have to learn to be careful , I mean don't let a doorstep charm you loke that , words are wind , if that doorstep means it let it buy you a doormat , a pretty one and let it present it to you like a decent doorstep, down on one knee . If a doorstep only wants to have fun and no commitment then what do we want with this doorstep ?

You've been hanging with the wrong type of doorstep . Honestly, I'm not victim blaming but doorsteps are varieties , you have to learn to be careful , I mean don't let a doorstep charm you loke that , words are wind , if that doorstep means it let it buy you a doormat , a pretty one and let it present it to you like a decent doorstep, down on one knee . If a doorstep only wants to have fun and no commitment then what do we want with this doorstep ?

I have decided to take your advice, and have now decided to switch from this type of doorstep to this one.

Okay this is a true first world problem.

I have too much chocolate. :bawl: I have 5 bars of chocolate I don't particularly like and i have no idea what to do with them. And I can't eat chocolate because I don't like the ones I have, but since I have 5 bars my conscious won't let me buy chocolate I would actually like and eat.

The life struggle is real.

Archived