Trivial/First World Problems, Version Two

DreamSongs

You shouldn't. Why do you feel guilty for that?

Because I want those I care about to feel better too and when I fail to make them feel better it makes me feel like shit to know how awesome they are but not be able to show them :(

Because I want those I care about to feel better too and when I fail to make them feel better it makes me feel like shit to know how awesome they are but not be able to show them :(

Try and tell them that you've been looking for a way to show them how awesome they are, but haven't found the way yet. It should make them feel better, which in turn should make you feel better.

Try and tell them that you've been looking for a way to show them how awesome they are, but haven't found the way yet. It should make them feel better, which in turn should make you feel better.

I'll give it a shot .

I'll blame you if this blows up in my face ! :p

I hate you fefe ! :crying: :bawl: :crying:

Today's major (terrible! awful!) problem: After a long afternoon meeting I have just one hour (now it's 0.5 h) of work left, and it's REALLY hard to get back into work mode :/

I sit and stare at the screen...

:grouphug: First, Potato and Rhae

Stand one foot in the building and one foot outside.

And let the automated door slice me in two? :lol:

Sadly most phone cases wear off pretty soon, btw. At least in my experience. Atm, I have a clear silicone case which is doing fine since it's not as prone to breaking as the plastic ones, but this one gets dirty in no time... Bloody phones :D

And let the automated door slice me in two? :lol:

Sadly most phone cases wear off pretty soon, btw. At least in my experience. Atm, I have a clear silicone case which is doing fine since it's not as prone to breaking as the plastic ones, but this one gets dirty in no time... Bloody phones :D

What is a mere automatic door compared with the combined force of Balerion the Black Dread, destroyer of worlds, harbinger of annihilation, the most fearsome beast in Westerosi history, and Rhaenys Targaryen, sister of Aegon the Conqueror, rider of the mighty Meraxes, a beast so mighty it was named for the Gods of Old Valyria... holy shit you're talking about the baby and the cat aren't you.

What is a mere automatic door compared with the combined force of Balerion the Black Dread, destroyer of worlds, harbinger of annihilation, the most fearsome beast in Westerosi history, and Rhaenys Targaryen, sister of Aegon the Conqueror, rider of the mighty Meraxes, a beast so fearsomely it was named for the Gods of Old Valyria... holy shit you're talking about the baby and the cat aren't you.

I am :lmao:

But maybe the automatic door wouldn't realize that :devil:

Archived