Talisa's slavery family

The Broke Howard Hughes

She is from Voltanis, extremely far away far away from the Twins.

Makes you wonder, if Tyrion goes through Volantis whether there will be some kind of meetup

Will be interesting to see

Also to see if the show does any interaction between Talisa and Shaes family, eg GRRM has intimated there is more to Shae and her background then initially meets the eye

I just remembered about that one theory about her being actually a Lannister spy, daughter of Reginald Lannister (a guy that Tywin sent back to Lannisport for being incompetent). It wasn't one of the worst theories around. But at this point, I think it's safe to assume that D&D probably expects us to forget about her.

Well, at this point who cares? It's obvious that she, or her family, are not going to be an important story element like Jeyne and the Westerlings in book 6.

• 2 weeks later...

My thought was that Talisa's family would end up hiring Arya to kill the Freys and Boltons.

Talisa's family is one of the main family's in Volantis and in the book they're sending a fleet to Meereen to defeat Dany and put an end to her freeing slaves. However, I think that the slaves manning the oars will rebel and take over the ships once they've arrived in Meereen.

I'm inclined to think that to tie the show to the book, Talisa's family will send their fleet to Meereen, offering her the boats and slaves manning the oars to assist her taking Westeros. In that way they help Dany move her army away from Essos and avenge their daughters death.

Archived