NFL Pick'em league-Westeros Pick Em

Manhole Eunuchsbane

Mcbigski takes the divisional round with 32 pts, with pretty much everyone else scoring 28pts. Looks like mcbigski adds to his overall lead...

1) mcbigski 1480pts 168-82 2) Ross The Fiddler 1467pts 170-80 3) Tyrion Lannister 1449pts 167-83 4) Trickster 1426pts 164-83 5) Maithanet 1418pts 163-87 6) Lumpy the Greek 1388pts 163-87 7) Jacelyn's Ponies 1355pts 155-92 8) FuSe pRiMe 1315pts 153-97

If the Super Bowl is 12 points or less, then it looks like I have it wrapped up. Otherwise it comes down to Ross and me. Not going to bet the Super Bowl, so that would give me something to root for.

Nice comeback, ser :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

So I think the big turnaround for me this year was when I started doing my picks during my Wednesday morning me time instead of drunk at night. Had fun, let's do it again next year!

Haha good strategy change. Congratulations, ser! :cheers:

So I think the big turnaround for me this year was when I started doing my picks during my Wednesday morning me time instead of drunk at night. Had fun, let's do it again next year!

Absolutely. Had a blast this season. I just hope we can get a bigger pool of players next season. Grats to mcbigski! Good show, ser!

Archived