Hail Damage: The world is coming to an end

wolverine

I am not talking about the wonderful cellulose that appears on certain flabby asses but the actual damage caused by wrathful falling ice bombs of doom.

I am so fucking sick of rain and storms and worrying God has decided to kill us all. Half the walls of my house now have damage to the siding thanks to tennis ball sized ice chunks that thunderously woke us up at 5 this morning. It was just August in Minnesota. It is not supposed to rain this much and not supposed to thunder storm like that now, especially when it has not been hot.

I have decided I love blizzards. The cold has never bothered me, but this monsoon of death sucks.

I know a lot of people have it worse off than me: ahem, tornadoes, hurricanes, and other acts of nature showing us our impending demise, but I wanted my chance to bitch so there it is.

If anyone else wants to muffpunt Mother Nature now is your chance.

EDIT: Plus, our beautiful garden is ruined.

I am not talking about the wonderful cellulose that appears on certain flabby asses but the actual damage caused by wrathful falling ice bombs of doom.

I am so fucking sick of rain and storms and worrying God has decided to kill us all. Half the walls of my house now have damage to the siding thanks to tennis ball sized ice chunks that thunderously woke us up at 5 this morning. It was just August in Minnesota. It is not supposed to rain this much and not supposed to thunder storm like that now, especially when it has not been hot.

I have decided I love blizzards. The cold has never bothered me, but this monsoon of death sucks.

I know a lot of people have it worse off than me: ahem, tornadoes, hurricanes, and other acts of nature showing us our impending demise, but I wanted my chance to bitch so there it is.

If anyone else wants to muffpunt Mother Nature now is your chance.

EDIT: Plus, our beautiful garden is ruined.

Damn, not the garden! Although, this has been a somewhat shitty summer for most gardens around Michigan. Peppers did well, though. Tomatoes... not so much.

But you may be speaking of flowers.

Hope your insurance covers the damage to your home, without them giving you too much trouble.

Our humidity is so high you'd think you were in New Orleans. I AM NOT AMUSED.

But fear not - Winter is Coming. Next week we're going to be experiencing wonderful, lovely, invigorating, cool early autumn weather. Ahhhhh......

Damn, not the garden! Although, this has been a somewhat shitty summer for most gardens around Michigan. Peppers did well, though. Tomatoes... not so much.

But you may be speaking of flowers.

Hope your insurance covers the damage to your home, without them giving you too much trouble.

Our humidity is so high you'd think you were in New Orleans. I AM NOT AMUSED.

But fear not - Winter is Coming. Next week we're going to be experiencing wonderful, lovely, invigorating, cool early autumn weather. Ahhhhh......

I was talking about the vegetable garden, but some of my wife's flowers were decimated as well. It has only been around 70 degrees here so it was pretty stupid for it to hit this hard now. We still had tons of peppers, squash, cucumbers, and tomatoes in the garden. I think most the squash should be ok.

Archived