Sansa: The Richest Woman in Westeros

Victarion Chainbreaker

Ok, just found a quote that kind of supports the possibility that Sansa might consider helping Jon Snow. It's her last POV in AFFC.

"Jon Snow?" She blurted out surprised. "Snow? Yes, it would be Snow, I suppose."

She had not thought of Jon In ages. He was only her half-brother, but still...with Robb and Bran and Rickon dead, Jon Snow was the only brother that remained to her. I am a bastard too now, just like him. Oh it would be so sweet to see him again. But of course that could never be. Alayne Stone had no brothers, base born or otherwise."

If Cersei died and Tyrion is a "dead man walking" in Westeros, and considering the marriage was never consummated, would she have any claim to the Rock - even if she does re-gain her status as Lady Sansa Stark rather than bastard Alayne Stone?

I do think Littlefinger embezzled money from the crown, however her also has all those very successfull brothels that bring continued wealth his way. How would she get the money off him, even if he dies? Unless she marries him, which I don't see happening, I'm not sure she is cunning enough to convince him to sign a will professing her heir to all his titles, land and wealth. He seems too careful for that, but I guess he does reveal much to her and have a soft spot for her, I don't suppose it would be impossible.

How would she use any wealth she gained? Not really sure on that one either, repairing Winterfell, repairing Harrenhall, feeding riverlanders etc are all noble ways to spend wealth, but not sure I'm convinced that that is what she'd do. I really don't know, maybe she'll take ship to Braavos to speak to the Iron Bank to clear the royal and wall debts and find No-one while she's there? We can hope! But again, I have no idea! :)

Archived