Sansa: The Richest Woman in Westeros

Victarion Chainbreaker

For Sansa to become de-facto Lady Paramount of the Vale, she does only need to survive. Sweetrobin treats her like an older sister or rather a mother. As soon as LF is out of the picture, that'll make her the ruler of the Vale for the next decade or so.

Ah, the oft-overlooked theory that Sweetrobin will live. I suppose he does have to survive long enough see the bad man fly.

^ Or that could be what Manderlys fleet gets used for. Tho I'd like to point out that while Manderlys fleet is still too small to battle the ironborn or the Redwyns, but once those 2 fight it out, its relative power will increase dramatically.

The Redwynes yes, the Ironborn however might not be as great a force at sea as previously, the Iron Fleet is gone, most of it at the bottom of the Summer sea, and I doubt much (if any) of the rest will come back. The rest of their ships are only really good for raids; once Stannis destroyed the Iron Fleet at Fair Isle it was seen to be the complete destruction of the Ironborn navy, even though they have 500 longships and he could not possibly have destroyed all of them in one battle. However since they really lack experienced sailors they might not be so good in a naval battle.

Because Game can be played only by being devious? ;) One of the greatest misconceptions ever. You don't have to be morally compromised to be a player.

I actually believe that she will use the money to rebuild Harrenhal and feed the people of Riverlands. Before that, she might use the money to buy Vale lords loyalty by paying their debts.

The options are wide open, though...

I think as a tool for getting some alliances first, WF next, followed by the RL not sure if she want Harrenhal since it's cursed and may cost more money than even LF has.

One of the involved parties needs to be personally involved. That would be indeed Sansa or Tyrion - or Tysha!

A child of Tysha would suffice as well. All they had to do was to ask the High Sparrow to determine the legality of their marriage/paternity and he'd be forced to judge Tyrion's marriage to Sansa invalid, resulting in an annulment.

If LF wants to make that happen, he has the means for that, whether it's a true Tysha or a faked one/child.

Now that would be an awesome ace in the hole for LF.

It should be noted that if Cersei is still around, this would prompt many questions that LF might not be ready to answer (with force).

Anyway, she is officially his bastard - and he has no relatives otherwise. Alayne Stone does inherit and will be sought out.

I'm not sure she inherits by default - specially things like Harrenhall. However, SR would likely allow her to inherit all of LF assets in the Vale if LF dies while SR lives

• 2 weeks later...

Wait a moment, if Baelish suddenly died within the first 100 pages of winds, who would inherit Harrenhal?

Supposedly it would go back to the crown who granted it in the first place. However, due to the dire predicament the Lannister regime finds put itself in it would go to whomever holds/enforces a claim on it.

Wait a moment, if Baelish suddenly died within the first 100 pages of winds, who would inherit Harrenhal?

Joffrey conferred Harrenhal on Littlefinger and his descendants, so it's possible Alayne Stone would inherit as his only heir, but she would need leverage. Nobody's going to give it to her, but if she made a deal with Aegon or Dany, she could be confirmed as the heir in exchange for letting them use Harrenhal as a base of operations. (Its size makes it ideal for hosting dragons.)

Joffrey conferred Harrenhal on Littlefinger and his descendants, so it's possible Alayne Stone would inherit as his only heir, but she would need leverage. Nobody's going to give it to her, but if she made a deal with Aegon or Dany, she could be confirmed as the heir in exchange for letting them use Harrenhal as a base of operations. (Its size makes it ideal for hosting dragons.)

Why would they make a deal with her for something they can just do themselves? It's not like they need her or anyone else's permission to garrison Harrenhal

But she's a bastard. If she was legitimized (which might not be off the cards - HtH might be unwilling to marry her if LF can't even manage that), she has the legal clout. Since she's an underage bastard, I think the best way to achieve this is:

1. Alayne gets legitimized

Alayne Baelish goes to Harrenhall with at least several hundred men to take possession in her father's name

Littlefinger dies. Alayne is already in possession.

She has a claim to Harrenhal without LF. lady whent was the last of her line, and Sansa's grandmother was Minisa Whent. It isn't the best claim but Edmure and bRynden lack swords enough to claim it.

But there is the little matter of that pesky kingslaying accusation against Sansa Stark. None accuses Alayne of anything, though.

How does she manage to get his money (embezzled or legit)? Does this mean they get married? He kept it hidden nearby? He gave her his pin number? She doesn't inherit anything from him by law, nor does he carry a big briefcase around stacked with golden dragons.

Does this idea stem from the idea that if LF dies, Robert Arryn as his step son would receive his property and investments like the brothels etc. and Sansa controls him hence getting the money?

Now to the question. What would she do? Invest in a Knight of the Flowers sex doll.

Now to the question. What would she do? Invest in a Knight of the Flowers sex doll.

:rofl: :lmao:

As a bastard, she gets nothing and whatever assets LF has in the Vale likely return to House Arryn. However

She might be legitimized. LF might want to avoid it, but I don't see the heir apparent of the Vale marrying a Stone.

Sansa might be able to plead to SR to allow her to inherit LF's assets in the Vale, if she wants that.

LF might have cash at hand - however as of AFFC Sansa isn't aware of it, let alone where it's stashed. If anything, Lothor Brune becomes secretly rich.

The manner and timing of LF's death are important. If it is part of a conspiracy, then Sansa inheriting as Alayne might be part of it

Braavos and the other Free Cities where LF might have additional assets (if those can be located) might not care too much about Westeros position on bastardy. However, I find it unlikely that they'll let go of the opportunity to abscond with LF assets. And I don't see GRRM writing about Sansa epic journey to Braavos to plead with the new Sealord to let her inherit a couple of warehouses and some thousands gold coins in an Iron Bank account.

Archived