R+L=J v. 107

Rhaenys_Targaryen

Neither Stannis or Roose fit the criteria... Neither of them have been the lord Commander of the Night's Watch...

Em we don't know everything about the Night's King and even AA so it's a little early to make assumptions,we know only the basics from tales nothing more nothing less.Who ever said that the characters must parell ancient characters perfectly?Roose and Stannis fit the criteria a lot more than Jon.

Em we don't know everything about the Night's King and even AA so it's a little early to make assumptions,we know only the basics from tales nothing more nothing less.Who ever said that the characters must parell ancient characters perfectly?Roose and Stannis fit the criteria a lot more than Jon.

How can they fit criteria better than Jon when neither are (1) Starks, & (2) Neither are Lord Commanders of the Night's Watch...

Jon, by the way, is both Stark & the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch...

Nope tons of foreshadowing all the way back to AGOTs, & most heavily in ADWDs, place Jon/Ghost beyond the wall in the TWOW...

Nope. And nope.

Sorry, but he's not going straight for winterfell to find R's harp & live happily ever after...

Strawman. I never said anything LIKE that.

How can they fit criteria better than Jon when neither are (1) Starks, & (2) Neither are Lord Commanders of the Night's Watch...

Where does it ever say that the Night's King has to be a Stark or even the Lord Commander? I believe the only REAL criteria is that one has to be dumb enough to fall in love with an Other and start sacrificing people for power. Any dumb sap could have done that. Correlation ≠ causation. Lots of Starks have been LCs...only ONE has been the Night's King. So you can't say that it's a requirement for the job.

1.We don't know if the Night's King was a Stark,he could be a BOLTON another huge assumption.

2.Jeor was also LC,i do wonder why he didn't became the NK -_-.Was the Night's King a LC?

If the NK is a Stark, then Jon is his blood as well as fire.

Yup. And so does Mr. Bran who is sitting with a super creepy god like dude who seems to be kinda concerned that Bran meet his fate.

Poor Bran.

Actually he's a Stark Targaryen

Where does it ever say that the Night's King has to be a Stark or even the Lord Commander?

In AGOTs...

--

& the books never said that the Night's King fell in love with an Other... That is an assumption that you seem to have made...

In AGOTs...

--

& the books never said that the Night's King fell in love with an Other... That is an assumption that you seem to have made...

Lol, you're one to talk about assumptions. At least mine is a reasonable one.

A woman was his downfall; a woman glimpsed from atop the Wall, with skin as white as the moon and eyes like blue stars. Fearing nothing, he chased her and caught her and loved her, though her skin was cold as ice, and when he gave his seed to her he gave his soul as well.

Yeah, sounds like an Other to me.

And no. You have yet to show me where the Night's King MUST BE a Stark and a Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. You are drawing associations where there are none and treating them like criteria instead of a coincidence.

Yup. And so does Mr. Bran who is sitting with a super creepy god like dude who seems to be kinda concerned that Bran meet his fate.

Poor Bran.

Agreed. I think he brought Bran to take his place so that he can be released.

For fun:

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/video-adorable-black-bear-scratches-itch-washington-state-forest-tree-article-1.1962141

Agreed. I think he brought Bran to take his place so that he can be released.

For fun:

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/video-adorable-black-bear-scratches-itch-washington-state-forest-tree-article-1.1962141

I love when you give me bears as a gift. *cuddles bear*

Archived