R+L=J v. 107

Rhaenys_Targaryen

It is interesting watching GRRM turn Jamie Lannister (who was presented as the a vile, disgusting character in AGOTs) into Westeros's finest example of honor...

While Jaime is in my top 10 favorite ASOIAF characters, I don't think he's Westeros's finest example of honor. I think that probably goes to Davos, Brienne, and Sam as a collective whole. Jaime DID shove a kid from a window...

I would turn into a bad-guy too if I lost my body & then while separated from my body, someone else took my body & went on to use my name, identity & secret heritage as a means of successfully gaining power.

Still don't think this is going to happen.

Who do you think knows about Jon's parents besides GRRM? His wife Parris, his editors, D&D, Elio?

D and D know for sure. I think Elio figured it out long ago but who knows if he actually has confirmation.

Kit Harrington.

I actually don't think Kit knows. Or rather, he doesn't have the word of God telling him. I'm sure he's very much aware of who Jon Snow really is just based on fan reaction, theories, and being a smart lad.

Is it possible that nobody knows about it besides GRRM and D&D? Elio, for example, knows everything about Westeros.

In the sense that they know 100% for sure? Yes.

Though, maybe GRRM's publisher?

In the sense that they know 100% for sure? Yes.

Though, maybe GRRM's publisher?

Well Sean Bean could know 100% for sure. Remember the special secret that every cast characters knows to act better ? For Sean Bean it would be obviously R+L=J. You understand Ned's thoughts when you know about R+L=J.

How about...Jon Snow? I mean, he knows there's some unpleasant surprise waiting for him down the crypts, and he's been avoiding it all his life. Also, thinking his mother is high born. Why wouldn't she keep him then (if still alive, and if not alive why wasn't he told).

I don't think he has reason to believe that Ned deceived him. He worshipped Ned. He thinks (as far as I can tell) that the crypts haunt him bc he's a Snow, not a Stark.

Archived