{ Spoilers}BLOODRAVEN brand & theon can someone explain

ToTheWolves

Okay it's been a while so forgive me if I am misremembering, but when bran tries to communicate with ned from the past doesn't BLOODRAVEN tell him something like "they can't hear you they can only hear the leaves blow". OBIVIOUSLY that is misquoted but then later on doesn't bran try to communicate with theon? and then in theons TWOW sample chapter theon says something like "the trees knew my name I heard them" or something like that? So did theon truly hear bran? Or was it just a delusion? And does this mean bran can speak to other people?

Can someone explain to me what occurred?

Bran calls out to his father, and Ned appears to respond. Afterwards when Bran tells BR this he tells Bran that he cannot communicate to people who are already dead, who he is seeing in the past, he does not specifically say Bran cannot communicate in present time, tho some people take it this way. Later, from Theons point of view we see Theon think the tree is calling his name, we do not have any real confirmation this is Bran, but there doesn't seem to be any other options.

Okay it's been a while so forgive me if I am misremembering, but when bran tries to communicate with ned from the past doesn't BLOODRAVEN tell him something like "they can't hear you they can only hear the leaves blow". OBIVIOUSLY that is misquoted but then later on doesn't bran try to communicate with theon? and then in theons TWOW sample chapter theon says something like "the trees knew my name I heard them" or something like that? So did theon truly hear bran? Or was it just a delusion? And does this mean bran can speak to other people?

Can someone explain to me what occurred?

I think Theon could hear Bran because they are contemporaneous. The weirwoods allow the greenseers to see anything that the trees, greeseers of the past and animals they have skinchanged have seen, but can only communicate in the present. :)

Archived