Who is AAR Poll - Results

Salafi Stannis

That's kind of the saddest part.

Jon NEEDS to marry a beautiful educated smart "wildling princess" instead of someone flawed like Dany or unattractive like Ygritte. Yet, Sansa can't marry a "prince charming" because that would be shallow. :/

Well, there's a good chance Val won't be in the tv series, so I'm thinking she won't be that important in the long run.

I could be wrong, but we'll see.

Well the good people of Westeros(.org) have spoken, and you (some of you at least) have cast your vote on who you think AAR is, and here are the results:

1. Jon Snow/Targaryen - 57 votes

2. Daenerys Targaryen - 25 votes

3. Nobody - 13 votes

4. Tied with 3 votes each - Davos Seaworth, Rhaegar Targaryen

5. Tied with 2 votes each - Arya Stark, Sandor Clegane, Stannis Baratheon, Victarion Greyjoy

6. Tied with 1 vote each - Aegon Targaryen/Blackfyre, Bran Stark, Aemon Steelsong, Renly Baratheon, Theon Greyjoy

(Note: All votes cast after the 30th September have not been counted)

Fortunately, is GRRM who's writing the books and not Jon's fans (I mean the ones who hate Daenerys). Quite frankly, I don't see the connection between to like Jon and to hate Dany, but it seems that's what is going on and on.

I like both characters very much, they're cool, and interesting in their own unique way. Actually, I think they seem to be made for each other. :cheers:

(Just to clarify: I voted for Daenerys)

Jon NEEDS to marry a beautiful educated smart "wildling princess" instead of someone flawed like Dany or unattractive like Ygritte. Yet, Sansa can't marry a "prince charming" because that would be shallow. :/

:agree:

You've hit the nail, 21st century and still that hideous double standard is going around, It is sad.

:agree: Here's a second one for ya.

Archived