Dracula Untold

flrtwtrble

Facing threats to his kingdom and his family, Vlad Tepes looks to make a deal with dangerous supernatural forces - without succumbing to the darkness himself.

More importantly and what makes this a must see is the part of the Master Vampire is played by Charles Dance.

The old vampire should have been called "Alucard"

I actually had someone at work describe this film as a historical film and claimed it was his "real story"... I worry for some of the people I work with.

Then I had t explain to this same person the difference between Troy and 300. Like, she thought that King Leonidas was Paris's cousin or some shit. I had to explain that the characters from 300 were based on real historical characters while Troy was based on a book based on mythology... That it was a bit like comparing "The Tudors" to "King Arthur".

The old vampire should have been called "Alucard"

I actually had someone at work describe this film as a historical film and claimed it was his "real story"... I worry for some of the people I work with.

Then I had t explain to this same person the difference between Troy and 300. Like, she thought that King Leonidas was Paris's cousin or some shit. I had to explain that the characters from 300 were based on real historical characters while Troy was based on a book based on mythology... That it was a bit like comparing "The Tudors" to "King Arthur".

The real story would be much more interesting.

Can just see in 1000 years time Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter being used as a historical source :)

• 5 months later...

Finally watched this movie... So ridiculous. I actually prefer the games version of Dracula much more; Castlevania Lords of Shadow 1 & 2.

Also the adversaries were especially not impressed with Dracula and his abilities. I never seen so many faces on people who are not absolutely terrified of a huge immense bat cloud swarming to knock them about or the fact that this single man can whip an army just by himself.

Ohwell... games usually do it better!

Archived