The Poster Below, V. XIII

KJR the PR of TaFW

I have learned that new people and new situations can teach you a lot about yourself and the world even (especially) if it's out of your comfort zone, so it's good to take a deep breath and jump into things every once in a while.

Damn the ninjas! I'm giving life lessons here! :lmao: okay..

I'm not gonna do that properly, simply because it'd be too lengthy. Bed, wardrobe, carpet, door, window, shit. Regular room.

Tpb will tell us about that weirdest dream of theirs they remember

When I was a kid I often dreamed about being hunted by aliens at our summer cabin, and of course there was running with legs of cement involved, saving my family too (that was a common element in my dreams). The lawn outside was apparently perfect for landing a spaceship, or so I thought.

tpb will do the same.

I don't really remember many of my dreams, and when I do the specifics are a bit blurry. The strangest ones are when I am studying right before I sleep and have been studying all day (usually during the exam period). It's kind of a semi-awake dream where everything I've read is just buzzing around my head and I imagine the worst case scenarios for my exams. I usually wake up from them ready to cry and thinking how I am going to fail

ETA: :ninja: but a kindly ninja who repeated the question. Many thanks Eyron :ninja:

TPB will share their thoughts on dreams (do they mean anything? why do we have them? Do you like them? whatever really)

I sure hope dreams are not prophetic , I've had some fucked up dreams that would make tim burton orgasam :eek: but I've had a couple of sweet ones I like to look back at . Dreams are weird .

Tpb will describe their most desired thing (whatever it is ) with one word .

I sure hope dreams are not prophetic , I've had some fucked up dreams that would make tim burton orgasam :eek: ...

:lol: What a brilliant way of putting it

Happiness

tpb will do the same.

Family/love.

TPB will suggest a film to me

Twirling my hair is precisely what I do actually :lol:

Tpb will share what *bad* habit they keep doing.

(not necessarily a bad one, just one that annoys yourself or others, could still be cute or funny)

Bouncing my leg while I'm sitting. (I do it without thinking actually, and I don't even remember how the habit started)

:ninja:

That isn't really a bad habit I guess. Biting my nails is though :leaving:

TPB will do that same

I frown while thinking (draw my eyebrows together, causing stupid tension), and that means most of the time. Makes me look a bit angry apparently :P

ETA: ninjaed! Oh good, no need to edit :lol:

tpb will share something they really want to happen, career, life, travels, whatever!

I'd really like a family . You know , get to the point in life where there's nothing to prove anymore, no more exploration or uncertainty , just watch your kids grow and nurture them with your wife/husband.

Eta: it's funny, we all basically answered the same :lol: :grouphug:

Tpb thinks women really ought to understand that leggings are NOT pants .

:rofl:

Like when they wear a shirt that is too short, made to wear with actual pants? Yeah, I've held my tongue a few times regarding that. Leggings are like stockings, you don't want to show your ass, really, don't.

tpb will share a fashion trend that they dislike and one that they like.

Define best? :p I dunno, I can cook fairly well but I stick to pretty basic stuff mostly - pasta, vegetables with cous cous etc. I suppose I do a nice vegetable curry, and I make a passable risotto.

TPB will describe their favourite meal and accompanying drink.

Well, um...no? :uhoh: I did shave my legs this morning...

Unless you mean dressed fluffy...still no.

ETA: :ninja: again...you surely are a master.

Punctual, I suppose. I'm always on time or early, I guess that is a pretty good trait.

TPB dresses inappropriately for the weather

Archived