The Daynes

@Emilydayne

Very interesting theory! Thank you for sharing.

I am thinking that Jon is indeed Lyanna's son and somehow I feel that the stillbirth (if it did happen, we so far have only Jojens story to Bran, right?) is not the reason for Ashara's suicide.

I don't see Ashara's suicide as that weird. She had lost alot in a short time, her child (the stillborn baby Barristan mentions), her brother and her lover (whether it was Ned or Brandon).

I don't see Ashara's suicide as that weird. She had lost alot in a short time, her child (the stillborn baby Barristan mentions), her brother and her lover (whether it was Ned or Brandon).

For sure. She did loose a lot! I should have specified but when I refer to Ashara's suicide what I mean is... Ashara's supposed suicide. Because we dont know if it was a faked death. Also, we really don't know anything about her (supposed) child. My thought I that a women like Ashara wouldn't kill herself. Thoughts?!

Isn't House Dayne really old? I remember something from the Arys/ Arianne chapters in AFfC that Daynes and Oakhearts had killed each other for thousands of years. Is it possible that the Daynes are a pre- Andal house, i.e. a First Men remnant?

Archived