Would You Rather..? Part 5.

N/A

Putin, definitely. That would be really interesting. Our is so incredibly dull.

would you rather build a house of your own design (and do all the work that includes) or have an old (but solid and beautiful) house?

Old .

Would you rather do the right thing (unpopular choice but is the best in truth) but the people will always think you did the wrong and hate you (but knowing that you saved the people) . Or do the wrong thing (bad for the future and all but is very popular) and be loved for it (but knowing that you've doomed the people)

I'd do the right thing, I don't care that much what people think. The trouble in general is to suss out what the right things are, long term, short term etc. Once I figure it out, I don't have a choice.

rather eat raw snails or raw squid?

Cold food. Cold pizza is a gift from the gods

Would rather always have a shower that goes cold randomly, or have a shower that is a constant temperature but not as warm as you'd like.

One with a constant temperature. I think I could get used to it, especially in the summers.

Would you rather live in a world with really short days (~5 hours), or in a world with really long days (~50 hours)?

Does it matter ? We'll adjust the days to our needs , we're still going to need 6 hours of sleep minimum so the 5 hour day would equal nothing logistically , we'd just combine and end up having the same days 24 either way . Also astronomically speaking , you just fucked up the world and weather with this , as in you changed the speed the earth rotates at (that is what a day means ) therefore you ruined our course around the sun , in other words you destroyed the system ! You beast ! :p

Long .

Would you rather have a fruit cake or chocolate cake ?

Somewhere, in some dimension of some part of some multiverse, I know a delicious fruitcake exists. I have not encountered one in this corner of reality. Chocolate cake for me please, with homemade vanilla ice cream and fresh whipped cream.

Would you rather own a large, cheery, and comfortable home in a crime-ridden area or a small, run-down, and architecturally insufferable home in an area that has a low crime rate?

The good neighbourhood , I can always fix the house but I can't fix it if someone stabs my child and I want my family to be able to go out safely and experience the world .

Would you rather have caramel popcorn or regular popcorn ?

Archived