Would You Rather..? Part 5.

N/A

I'd rather live in the mountains, and be delighted to be hand-fed by Liam Neeson everyday for a fortnight :drool:

(ETA) Aaaaaaaaaaaand, have no shorts. I can wear skirts or dresses when hot.

Would you rather have a special encounter with a random stranger and never meet him/her again and keep it as those special moments life gives only once, or search for that person through the world, and try to force another encounter?

(yeah, kinda rip off of Before Sunrise)

Make one.

Would you rather be kill a stranger so someone close to you can live, or not?

Also

snakes, definitely. fuck all spiders, oh I've dreamed of their extinction for years.

Yeah, but there are a lot of non-venomous snakes which can easily kill humans, imagined being crushed to death by an anaconda?

Well I don't eat ham so risotto.

Eta: nah, it's because my feet are cold (probably from being sick) and I'm blaming my socks . :p

Would you rather play games with people at the beach (whatever they are ,with balls or stuff) or just swim alone ?

I like both, and playing games in the water too, but it is mood dependent.

(you don't need ham to make a hamburger, I usually have other meats, beef mostly)

Rather go to an old historic city, or New York.

The low gravity on the moon would be fun, but only for a while, so I'll go with the ocean one.

Would you rather work more Monday through Thursday so you can have your Friday off, or work less, but also have to go in on Friday? (I hope that makes sense, grammatically)

Archived