Couple of show nitpicks (Season One and Four)

Dale Sams

1. Dokrathi aren't stupid. When Khal Drogo gets wounded, his response to Mirri should be "No shit, it's going to get infected. That's why I'm going to have it cauterized rather than let you near me."

2. Littlefinger killing Lysa. So his plan was to say she committed suicide and hope for the best? Wow. Years of planning and subterfuge and it almost all got wiped away. He wasn't even sure that Sansa would back him up.

Thought of another one re: Season 4 episode 9. The Battle at the Wall.

Given that they know wildlings can climb the wall or get around it...wouldn't it make sense to create better defenses at the front of Castle Black? Make some defenses to create a natural enfilade like they have in The Aerie? I don't mean exactly like The Aerie, I just mean there's only one real way to attack, same for Castle Black. They've had hundreds of years to make the front better defended.

Thought of another one re: Season 4 episode 9. The Battle at the Wall.

Given that they know wildlings can climb the wall or get around it...wouldn't it make sense to create better defenses at the front of Castle Black? Make some defenses to create a natural enfilade like they have in The Aerie? I don't mean exactly like The Aerie, I just mean there's only one real way to attack, same for Castle Black. They've had hundreds of years to make the front better defended.

That's explained in the books.

2. Littlefinger killing Lysa. So his plan was to say she committed suicide and hope for the best? Wow. Years of planning and subterfuge and it almost all got wiped away. He wasn't even sure that Sansa would back him up.

Does not make sense in the book any way , no matter about Lysa, once it's known Sansa's in the Vale with LF and someone puts two and two together then LF's game is over.

No there's no way LF can arrange things so people think differently unless Everybody in Westeros is dumb as a lump of lead.

Archived