Wow, Ramsay Snow/Bolton is a great musician

Wavey Sauce

I like him as an actor.

But I still just feel they should have went for someone much uglier, I still picture him as he was in the books, hideous and ugly as hell. I know for TV they want better looking people, but him looking like a freak demon is part of what makes his whole persona

I like him as an actor.

But I still just feel they should have went for someone much uglier, I still picture him as he was in the books, hideous and ugly as hell. I know for TV they want better looking people, but him looking like a freak demon is part of what makes his whole persona

Actually he looks perfect for this role. I means, he looks more like a psycho freak than in the books and at the same time isn't that ugly. He is a lot more scary looking in the tv show.

Actually he looks perfect for this role. I means, he looks more like a psycho freak than in the books and at the same time isn't that ugly. He is a lot more scary looking in the tv show.

You are kidding right?

Have you seriously read the pages involving him in the books? Or honestly any of the books at all? Or just the wiki.............because not one person has ever said that

"Ramsay is an ugly young man, even when dressed finely. He is big boned and slope shouldered, with a fleshiness indicating he will be fat later in life. Ramsay's skin is pink and blotchy, his nose broad, his hair long and dark and dry.[6][7] Although his mouth is small, Ramsay's lips are wide and meaty, wormy looking, and he smiles a wet-lipped smile. His distinctive eyes resemble Roose's - small, close-set, and oddly pale, like two chips of dirty ice. Ramsay sometimes wears a garnet cut in the shape of a drop of blood in his right ear."

And that is just one description, he is pretty much viewed as one of the ugliest guys in all of the 7K

Now that I think about it, that is an odd casting choice. There's no compelling reason to cast such a very good looking guy as Ramsay. I guess he just knocked it out of the park in the auditions.

Also, the Theon scenes are unwatchable enough as it is.

Well book Jorah was ugly to etc. They just arent going to put non attractive people on a TV show when they dont have to

Archived